Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
Guest chapter 23 . 5/12/2020
Nice chapter!
MrSir17 chapter 23 . 5/9/2020
Really enjoying it all so far! Really glad that you’re updating again. Re zero is one of my favs and you do it a lot of justice. Thanks for writing!
NEETsoc chapter 3 . 5/7/2020
Why does he keep killing himself? Why doesn't he go become a mage and then kill himself instead of handicapping himself by killing himself daily? He doesn't know his re spawn point will change, secondly why does he keep killing himself? Why should he care about some random elf or thief? Both of them have killed or harmed him in the past he should feel nothing positive for them even if they are royalty their status as witch and thief makes that far less valuable. I can't comprehend what exactly his goal is it doesn't make sense.
arga101 chapter 23 . 5/6/2020
Keep writing! Hope you well!
arga101 chapter 23 . 5/6/2020
Emotions fluctuated between Lelouch and Crutsch, I don't know who is right or wrong. Lelouch definitely reflects how much he has changed. Also, hopefully those
codyskater31 chapter 23 . 5/5/2020
i like it were setting up for a plot of visiting the witches seal giving us some nice expectation but open enough that it can lead in lots of interesting directions. there was some more bonding which is nice but if i had to nit pick i would say the flow of the conversation was a bit off. i know not being able to lie does make hiding his motives tricky but i feel like lelouch is shrewd enough that he can work with a restriction like that. at the very least lelouch is some one that likes control that's why his geass manifested the way it did. i know i might sound a little contrary here but lelouch felt a little too open here. i think if you lead in with a bit more of a mood setter it would of been fine maybe even have lelouch testing her ability a bit here and there to see what kind of lies by omission he might be able to get away with. yes you don't wanna drag a scene out too long but if you can make the interactions between them quirky or interesting to read then them just bonding even without sharing feeling or details of their past can make for a great scene even if the plot doesn't move much at all. personally i would love to see crusch and lelouch do a kind of verbal "dance/battle" where they try and weasel info out of each other or win some unimportant debate. even just mixing these quirky or fun interactions between bigger scenes that may have a more somber tone would be a nice touch.

i hope i'm not coming across as too negative lol and i hope that me leaving these kinda long detailed reviews show how into this i am. i would love to delve into what you did great more but the chapter isn't too long so i feel like focusing on the devil in the details was a better focus here.
ssj3gohan007 chapter 23 . 5/5/2020
Another brilliant installment! Great job! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next! :D
Orewall chapter 23 . 5/5/2020
Nice chapter, its nice to see how Lelouch is slowly building trust with the locals
OBSERVER01 chapter 23 . 5/5/2020
New quest for Lelouch.
Niuzu0130 chapter 23 . 5/5/2020
buena historia
Volfy790 chapter 23 . 5/5/2020
Hopefully Lelouch won't die many times in the tower tho it's bit of wishful thinking considering this re zero Xd. F for Al/Naoto. I will look forward for more Priscilla screen time in future chapters. Tnx for the great chapter, stay safe, and update soon!
Darth Lelouch chapter 23 . 5/5/2020
That interesting. I assumed that end was near, but if Lelouch will become an apprentice, do this means this story will continue even more ? Thank and good luck.
FateBurn chapter 23 . 5/5/2020
Good chapter
Kancolle Haruna Chan chapter 23 . 5/5/2020
And just like that, Lelouch vi Britannia has reached the end of his games.

Now, he's at the 'Endgame.v