Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
Darth Lelouch chapter 23 . 5/5/2020
That interesting. I assumed that end was near, but if Lelouch will become an apprentice, do this means this story will continue even more ? Thank and good luck.
FateBurn chapter 23 . 5/5/2020
Good chapter
Kancolle Haruna Chan chapter 23 . 5/5/2020
And just like that, Lelouch vi Britannia has reached the end of his games.

Now, he's at the 'Endgame.v
Obico Hertz chapter 23 . 5/5/2020
I'm so hyped
whiznoe chapter 23 . 5/5/2020
isn't that shorter?
Phospor chapter 23 . 5/5/2020
Now that I think about it, if Naoto was one of the people who got transferred, there’s a distinct possibility of characters like Clovis showing up. Or even Euphemia at some point. Now wouldn’t that be a huge blow to Lelouch’s resolve?

Nice chapter, the setup seems to be going pretty well and the foreshadowing is intense. Can’t wait to see how Lelouch deals with the Archbishops.
SolarxBlack chapter 22 . 5/4/2020
Shit it was him the whole time?!
Jupiter's Bull chapter 22 . 5/3/2020
Oh wow! I didnt see that coming. What a great twist. It's sad that he died, but I think it definitely adds impact to the story. This story is so good.
Jupiter's Bull chapter 21 . 5/3/2020
Awesome! I'm so glad you're back! I remember reading this story when I first started a new part of my life. Now, three years later, I get to pick this up again and see where it goes. I am so excited that this story is back, and I am so thankful that you are writing it again!
rit314159 chapter 22 . 5/3/2020
I honestly feel bad for Naoto
blackswordsman2477 chapter 1 . 5/3/2020
NEED MORE
marhaenaldi123 chapter 22 . 5/3/2020
do you want know why we like your fanfic so much?,BECAUSE THE CANON AUTHOR LEAVE THE WEB NOVEL IN MOST IMPORTANT PART AND MAKE US WAIT UNTIL NOW, that why fafic will become greath heal for our sanity
Leonard Church814 chapter 22 . 5/3/2020
Naoto died before the events of Season 1, how does he know Lelouch is a noble? Did I miss something?
Akuma-Heika chapter 3 . 5/2/2020
"...unable to force himself to get red?" I am completely confused on what you were trying to say.
FateBurn chapter 22 . 5/2/2020