Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
Orewall chapter 21 . 4/26/2020
Nice chapter, its great to is this story again. Looking forward to more great chapters
eundoa chapter 21 . 4/26/2020
omg you came back! I really enjoyed the new chapter!
Fab1us chapter 21 . 4/26/2020
Welcome back, and my favourite story also!
Deadied chapter 21 . 4/26/2020
I guess dreams do come true sometimes. Welcome back!
Brutalcrab chapter 21 . 4/25/2020
Welcome back!
SSJ Subaru chapter 21 . 4/25/2020
Awesome! I'm glad this is still alive. I can't wait to see what else your brilliant mind has in store for this story.
2ScoopsPlease chapter 2 . 4/25/2020
The absolute MADMAN! Thank you for returning to this story, gosh, when I saw it in my recently updated I just raised my brow and thought, "When did I read a Code Geass crossover?" And then my eyes went wide as I remembered this gem of a story. Glad you're back m8.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/25/2020
"No," Lelouch said, shaking his head, almost too vehemently. "I hate her because she's better than me. Better than all of Britannia. Because she loves her country and its people. Even if she were to lose the kingdom to another candidate, she will fight to the death to defend the new king. That is the kind of person she is."

Unlike him, kinslayer, murderer, betrayer.

~~

This stood out to me more than anything this chapter, especially because it feels OOC. The way he's describing Crusch is basically exactly like Suzaku. Suzaku was willing to do anything for his country, even serve his enemy, if he felt it would help his people. But as Lelouch demonstrated time and again, no matter how noble or good-intentioned, that sort of attitude doesn't always get things done in a ruthless world. Lelouch said it himself, "You can't change the world without getting your hands dirty." He knew that from a very early age. He proved it time and again. He basically died for that ideology. He embraced it to its fullness. Sure, he may have had some regrets regarding specific incidents (like Euphemia), but I don't think he ever regretted the overall path he took and philosophy that he embraced: doing whatever it takes to win, even fighting evil with evil. No doubt if he had to do it all over again, he would've followed a very similar path, just trying to avoid specific tragedies. Hell, I daresay he might've been even more ruthless, just more calculated.

It would make sense if the anger towards Crusch that he is describing here is his disdain for such an attitude (the same disdain he often showed towards Suzaku for doing the same things), but from the way you've portrayed it, it feels more like he respects and feels inferior towards it and her. Which makes no sense for a character like Lelouch. Code Geass, and Lelouch personally, basically spent 50 episodes crushing and disproving that ideology. So unless this fic is going to take a more shonen, "Good guys always win, doing the right thing always yields the best result" path, then Lelouch's thoughts seem really out of place. He would scoff at such an attitude. He might show some minor respect like he did for Suzaku, but would dismiss her ideals as foolish.
OBSERVER01 chapter 21 . 4/25/2020
It lives! Lelouch and Priscilla, i ship it! XD
ssj3gohan007 chapter 21 . 4/25/2020
Another brilliant installment! Great job! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next! :D
Nai Kiseki chapter 21 . 4/25/2020
You were alive?

Welcome back
Tim Ngu chapter 21 . 4/25/2020
Holy crap! I thought this story died. Thank you for emotional roller coaster ! ;D
Tenyo-dono chapter 21 . 4/25/2020
I really enjoy this story, I'm so glad to get more of it!
KageFuego4 chapter 21 . 4/25/2020
All of my yes! Though these aren’t the best times, it’s so great to see this fic again, despite that!
As always, your writing style is so descriptive without bloating the story with unnecessary words.
You continue to depict lelouch and all of his positive and negative traits perfectly as well as having all of the characters interact in a smooth and natural manner.
I look forward to seeing more of how you have Lelouch and this setting interact with each other.

Keep up the great work!

- Kage
Senzetzu chapter 21 . 4/25/2020
You live! Please continue this story! I had been waiting for more chapters ever since that January all those years ago. (Also set up a Patreon so I can give you money)
1,209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »