Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
Lost Dreamer chapter 6 . 1/21/2023
I love this so much and it’s original yet still feels like Rezero! Keep up the great work, sir.
Lost Dreamer chapter 5 . 1/21/2023
Bro I freaking love this so much… sooo good! TY
Lost Dreamer chapter 4 . 1/21/2023
Holy cow, Reinhard’s line of ‘I wouldn’t know, I don’t bleed’, sent shivers down my spine. Thanks for the awesome chapter bro!
Lost Dreamer chapter 3 . 1/21/2023
This is super cool so far! Ty :)
dumpstertrashfire123 chapter 18 . 1/16/2023
Why Milly?it's almost to the point where I think Charles did it
CarameltPud chapter 23 . 1/1/2023
I almost read this in one sitting, but I couldn't because I was already into the morning and I needed to sleep. Instead, I read this in two sittings. This just shows how amazing and incredibly woven this story was for me. I'm unsure if you'll ever continue this, but I'm following and favouriting it in the hopes that you will. Thank you for these chapters you've put out. It's been a pleasure reading them.
TemPexal chapter 23 . 12/25/2022
why does it feel like it's missing some chapters?

Im pretty sure that the last time I read this he was already speaking to shaula that or Im confusing a story
Baofoo chapter 23 . 12/14/2022
Thanks for the great story!
Dhestrya chapter 4 . 12/10/2022
Nice
hentai and die chapter 1 . 11/22/2022
plsssssss update or confirm it's canceled plssssss
ObeRun chapter 23 . 9/17/2022
Update plsssss
Alfae chapter 20 . 8/3/2022
This is getting really good!
Alfae chapter 7 . 8/2/2022
This is so good! Having Lelouch curbstomp everything because "gigachad 500 IQ anime protag" would have been so boring. I like that you're not following canon, and instead fleshing out other parts of the world. It makes everything feel fresh. Can't wait to read the rest of this.
ObeRun chapter 23 . 7/24/2022
It's been... 2 years man. Pls. Update
Noreen I-shi chapter 23 . 7/24/2022
I really love this main character's wisdom despite he's crossover. Rather than the original main protagonist who's so immature and love slave.

Can't wait to see next chsps. Thanks for your hard work
1,208 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »