Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
Crusada de Lata chapter 22 . 11/5/2021
10/10 would read again. A post-canon Lelouch navigates through assassinations and kidnappings from the Archbishop, with no Geass and only the blessing of revival and his wits by his side, he seeks to protect not only his world, but this new one where he finds another home.

Can't describe how much I want to bing read more and more, but seeing as this might not update in a while. I'll stay content with all 23 amazing chapters. Have a good one OP, waiting for your return
Crusada de Lata chapter 1 . 11/5/2021
I assume it's Rolo he can't remember? Been binging this I'm enjoying every single bit so far. Love how Flugel can see past Lelouch's charade of selfishness and how kind Lelouch has been towards the characters of this world. Enjoyable prose and progression too, hope to see more in the future!
HisakoTakishima chapter 23 . 10/27/2021
I need MOOOOORREEEE
Guest chapter 23 . 10/26/2021
I love this!
Captain Imaginat chapter 18 . 10/2/2021
Finally Emilia is putting the nobles in their place and keeping Roswaal in line I’m really glad that’s she’s standing up for herself and being more assertive. Take that Roswaal your plan was destroyed and you were out in place. Not so smug and high n mighty now are you.
lucifer79 chapter 23 . 9/27/2021
Best Re: zero fanfic imo, i hope you update it soon, i cant wait for next chaps
SketchPlan chapter 23 . 9/26/2021
meow meow mew update... required for new patch version before continuation of using this site.
hehehe... take ur time I value plot over fast updates even due it's a year as long I see your harry potter stories on up to date I will have hope on this story.
*pop*
WitnessofFate chapter 22 . 7/26/2021
While I’m not a paying kind of guy I do want to say this story is one of the best I read on here, I can understand not wanting to be payed but I wouldn’t sell the fic you wrote short, you perfectly captured lelouch in my opinion and I think his reactions with the characters are very well thought out, it’s great certainly one of, if not the best CG fics I’ve read
J for Joker chapter 2 . 7/25/2021
Wonder how someone so cool (even cold)-headed and calculating like Lelouch would prevail here. With his pathetic form to boost.
KashundraOtsutsuki chapter 23 . 7/11/2021
the story will follow?
ParadoxTheory374 chapter 2 . 7/1/2021
Meh just a weak ass protagonist.
MurnaxLadd chapter 23 . 5/21/2021
Now that arc 6 of Re Zero is finished I'm hoping that you continue this story, it's definitely the best written and compelling fanfiction I've ever read and you get everyone's (especially Lelouch) characters spot on.

Here's to hoping you update soon!
ZaydenBlaze47 chapter 23 . 5/16/2021
Wow. I love this. So good. Mother of God.
Chaos Crawling chapter 1 . 5/10/2021
Will leoluch return to brittania
EchoAwakens chapter 23 . 4/29/2021