Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
JKingSniper chapter 3 . 1/29/2022
Charming Lelouch as always
JKingSniper chapter 2 . 1/29/2022
Hm Lelouch already proving smart by saying why he knows but can't say it
JKingSniper chapter 1 . 1/29/2022
I miss Geass power
Wretchedd chapter 2 . 1/23/2022
this is fucking stupid. if the man can orchestrate his own death and be fine why would his reaction be like that. seems out of character and like shitty writing
StarBoundDisaster chapter 23 . 1/9/2022
I hope you come back to this gem of a fic. It's one of the few fics I ever recommended to my friends, and the only one they read in its entirety.
Raging Drake chapter 22 . 11/20/2021
Did not expect it to be her brother! The reveal is just before his death bed…that’s a shame
Raging Drake chapter 15 . 11/20/2021
Wow,Love this story
Raging Drake chapter 5 . 11/20/2021
This is such a gem
eagoralol chapter 23 . 11/13/2021
Wowww this is a gem

Plz continue this amazing history
I miss CC though
King Draconias chapter 23 . 11/7/2021
I just finished the most recent episodes of Re:Zero, I first read this way back without having even seen the anime. I am so glad I decided to reread it.

I understand updating takes time, but I can't wait to see the rest of the story. I'll happily take the next chapter as soon as you're able to give it though.

Keep up the awesome work.
Crusada de Lata chapter 1 . 11/5/2021
Also Crusch Karsten is best girl
Crusada de Lata chapter 22 . 11/5/2021
10/10 would read again. A post-canon Lelouch navigates through assassinations and kidnappings from the Archbishop, with no Geass and only the blessing of revival and his wits by his side, he seeks to protect not only his world, but this new one where he finds another home.

Can't describe how much I want to bing read more and more, but seeing as this might not update in a while. I'll stay content with all 23 amazing chapters. Have a good one OP, waiting for your return
Crusada de Lata chapter 1 . 11/5/2021
I assume it's Rolo he can't remember? Been binging this I'm enjoying every single bit so far. Love how Flugel can see past Lelouch's charade of selfishness and how kind Lelouch has been towards the characters of this world. Enjoyable prose and progression too, hope to see more in the future!
HisakoTakishima chapter 23 . 10/27/2021