Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
Helios7406 chapter 5 . 2/24/2021
Why is Lelouch planning to pay Felt? He literally saved her life and the money was from theft anyway. He owes her nothing.
Oolopop chapter 23 . 2/5/2021
This is interesting. The plot is really interesting
SketchPlan chapter 23 . 2/2/2021
I juat reread everything still as amazing as it is.
Starmegalo chapter 23 . 1/30/2021
Omg you stopped updating in the best part...
Sum9 chapter 18 . 1/14/2021
Oh no... if someone loses their memories, have they not died another way?
Zer0erZ chapter 1 . 1/11/2021
any story that takes Lelouch's Geass away will always be kinda disappointing to me, but I do think I'll enjoy this story
Sum9 chapter 15 . 1/11/2021
Ha! Man things are moving fast now. Lulu has learned just about all he's needed to of the queen candidates, and he knows his enemy and what they can do to a dangerous degree.

Now Flugel is in the mix. He's as chuunibyou as I expected. Good man. It'll be fun if if Lulu accepted the 2nd option and Flugel goes around with him as "F." Wouldn't that be fitting? So much like Lulu's time as Zero.
Sum9 chapter 13 . 1/9/2021
Wow. Now that's raising the stakes. Phenomenal work.
Sum9 chapter 12 . 1/9/2021
Oh shit. They done gone did it didn't they? Now Lelouch knows his enemy. And he knows THEY know. Things gonna get real.
Sum9 chapter 11 . 1/9/2021
Well... that didn't take crazy B long did it. Yikes. Good thing Lelouch is fully able to manipulate people like that. Now he just needs to overcome his terrifying power... and maybe win Rem's confidence? Who knows.

Things move ahead briskly, and you prove your writing capability in making it feel unrushed despite how truly rushed it might be. well done.
Sum9 chapter 10 . 1/7/2021
Ooooooooooh... oh shit... he's on Betelgeuse's radar... fuck. I'm not privy to the others in the order/cult and I'm sure they are more dangerous but damn they moved fast.

And oh holy shit Al is connected to Lulu's past. And that means Priscilla has his family pedigree wrapped around her finger for her to use as she pleases. Aaaaaaaaaand Crusch knows she knows now which means he must now live up to unfathomable expectations in addition to Crusch's theory that he is Flugel reborn.

Shit. Amazing use of political drama to pull the wires taut with deadly tension. Bravo.
Sum9 chapter 9 . 1/7/2021
Wait... what? What happened? I don't understand how Lulu won that battle. But maybe that was to tell the events from his unreliable perspective for dramatic tension. I do hope someone color-comments on his tactics afterward so I can understand why he won that fight. I suspect with his cocooning shield he basically allowed those flyign needles to pincushion the sphere and then either had teh shield launch the assassins needles back at him or made the shield grow to encapsulate the entire barrier and crush the bastard.

Whatever the case, I'm glad you allowed Lulu to survive through his own strength instead of through almost completely controlling events like last time.

Hopefully Reinhard won't be too mad with him :3
Fauna Hack chapter 23 . 1/7/2021
Good story
Sum9 chapter 8 . 1/6/2021
Aww shit dude... Shit! And there's the other shoe dropping. If he reveals his curse then Satella will get involved and just reset everything! Shit! I should have realized this sooner. What a bitch. Pun intended.

Guess he really will need to keep his burden to himself or else Ferris will get hurt again. Lelouch will be forced to be two-faced once more. How sad for him.
Sum9 chapter 7 . 1/6/2021
Whoa. Shit that's harsh. Damn but I didn't realize retribution would visit him so quickly. That's the world of Re:Zero for ya!

At least he could get out at least the edges of the truth to his comrades so they wouldn't be torn with mistrust like Subaru did. Now they know to be considerate of his affliction, or else maybe he will die again and the truth will be buried? Who knows.

I hope Lelouch one day realizes he can place his trust in others again. He deserves rest after being separated from everyone he loved.
1,209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »