Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
Sum9 chapter 5 . 1/5/2021
Things moving fast. Lelouch already has a reasonable starting capital for steamrolling the world with his genius (and isn't THAT going to be interesting when Hoshin shows up? lul)

It appears Lulu is now hitched to Reinhard's ambition somewhat through Felt for now. He fits in perfectly with the motley. Rom likes him. Felt has a total tomgirl tsundere dynamic with him and... well... everyone. Reinhard is maximum broforce. Things are just a perfect mix of great pacing and excellent interactions.

Gotta wonder how things will diverge from canon as thins accelerate. The events from canon were so dependent on Subaru's crazy misfortunes with the white whale and Betelgeuse while flailing and rudderless against a constantly chaotic mess. Here it's like a complete step back from all of that and Lulu is able to frame his understanding of everything like a man ready to conquer the world!

Just magnificent. I regret I didn't pick this up sooner.
Sum9 chapter 4 . 1/5/2021
Magnificent finish. Lelouch plays his hand well. Let's see how matters differ from canon. You've already thrown a few pebbles in the pond, time to enjoy the ripples.
Sum9 chapter 3 . 1/5/2021
And just like that things move forward competently. Damn you gave Lelouch maybe the most unsuited magic for his type didn't you? XD Yang for physical enhancement and amplification? Well, he COULD find or invent a brain enhancement spell to supercharge his IQ I suppose? He wasn't one for physical combat which this magic is PERFECT for. Either way, I will love to see how he uses his creativity to make it work for him.

Oh hell! Amplification! He could use cutting wire/string manipulation a combination of elegance, lethality, utility, and evokes "the puppet master" that he is used to being :D

Though considering the number of chapters, I'm sure you've developed your own style of self-defense for Lelouch beyond the return from death. Whatever the case, you've got an entertaining crossover.
Sum9 chapter 2 . 1/5/2021
HAHAHAHHAHAH! Oh you really did pick the worst man to have Subaru's return from death power XD
Sum9 chapter 1 . 1/5/2021
Ha! Nice way to end the chapter. Very clever. I wonder how long we'll have to wait for Lulu to show his other side. Or rather was he so DONE with his old self that he desired to change? Also, I thought he became an immortal and took his father's Code when he had the Collective Human Unconscious destroy him? Eh. A witch did it I'm sure. :)
Zeros chapter 23 . 1/5/2021
Awesome story!
Keeping writing!
Waiting for next chapter.
Hope u will update soon
Captain Imaginat chapter 23 . 1/1/2021
Can you have Lelouch kill Roswaal and end his reign once and for all knowing that Lelouch will always have a plan to end his enemies for good and ruin their plans with Roswaal being no exception. I hope you have Lelouch spoil Roswaal's plans, humiliate him and slay him saving the world from him and ending his existence. Also can you have Lelouch give Roswaal an enormous the Reason You Suck Speech.

Also I'm glad Lelouch chose Reinhard and Felt a much safer and nicer decision to chose from Lelouch's cautious decision is one of his greatest weapons.
Savko Andrej chapter 23 . 12/28/2020
Я хочу продолжения этой истории!
Captain Imaginat chapter 23 . 12/27/2020
I'm glad that Lelouch doesn't trust Roswaal, can see through his facade, sees him as a n enemy, isn't falling fo this tricks, manipulation or deception and can see his turtle colors Lelouch's trust issues are a blessing in disguise where as he able to see if people's personalities are facades or genuine.
Mark Forsyth chapter 23 . 12/24/2020
I have to say that this is one enthralling story, to the point where I've read all twenty-three chapters and I want more. I want to know what happens next.

Where should I start? First off, your writing style's pretty good. The story is descriptive while being concise as well. Admittedly, I have only brief knowledge of both properties involved in the crossover, but the story is entertaining nonetheless.

The pacing is pretty good and the story flows well. I did not see a single spelling or grammatical mistake when I was reading. You are also not afraid to take liberties in setting the story on its own path and not being a retread of ReZero events (though to be honest, it is kind of hard to retread when it is Lelouch being the MC and not Subaru).

Anyway, great read, and it is definitely going to go into my favorites.
LeonaidasRage chapter 23 . 12/14/2020
This is just too good!
U really, really hope that this continues!
Please update!
LeonaidasRage chapter 15 . 12/13/2020
I love this sooo much ;-;
But this is likely discontinued ;-;
But it's too good to not read ;-;
smh smh sml sml
Ugh
Istg- you better update this soon
LeonaidasRage chapter 10 . 12/12/2020
Oh damn. Damn.
Super gripping, I'm hooked!
I'm loving how detailed the plot is! Well planned and all. I'm just dreading that this great book, like many others, might be incomplete forever... :(
Godspeed, author. Godspeed.
LeonaidasRage chapter 4 . 12/11/2020
Damn, I'm just loving this so much. The elements have been mixed really well, and you have not pointlessly overpowered Lelouch making him absolutely flawless. This story is going great so far and I'm really fascinated so far and am intrigued for how this will proceed. And it appears to me as if you have prepared this thoroughly with a good, detailed plot of yours! Keep up the good writing sir/ma'am/author!
Shihaku4 chapter 23 . 12/5/2020
I really enjoyed reading this one. I hope you come to this again I am looking forward to read more about it. I don'r agree with some reviews complaining how Lelouch has to resolve everything flawlessly as some kind of gary stu.
1,209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »