Reviews for Ice Age : Teeth Tales
Stubborn Saber chapter 6 . 9/22/2018
There it is, Buck's backstory and his link to the pirates, that's one area the movies did fail in, they gave Gupta the same knife as Buck without an explanation... And Buck then reappears and has his knife still, failing to take advantage of potential story arks.

So far I'ma liking were the Buck and the Possums ark is headed, and thankfully Sid hasn't gotten himself killed just yet hahaha. With Buck telling his story to the Possums I feel it would have felt better in first person text, rather than third person, that's just one thing I had to comment on, but it was a good chapter all the same.
Stubborn Saber chapter 5 . 7/9/2018
Oh sweet, Bucks back and looking a little more gruff, tooth knife missing, but an interesting nod to the pirates form Continental Drift. Curious to see what role they will play in your story.

And the new unknown pack has encountered humans in the island, this could be a bit more chaotic than I had expected, how amusing, hahahaha.

Great chapter here Cosmic, and I shall be reading your next chapter once you post it. This time without the stupidly long delay.
Stubborn Saber chapter 4 . 9/30/2017
Oh, I like it, it may sound like a sick fetish or something, but I love it when stories involve a character mentally breaking. Sweet new chapter Cosmic, it may have took me a while to read, but I quite enjoyed it.

Now we're left with questions on who this mystery saber is that Shira envisions and how he's going to play into the story, I look forward to the next update.
Hufflepuffection chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
I really like this so far! I can't wait to see Buck! Also, will Bronwyn be included? :)
Stubborn Saber chapter 3 . 8/27/2016
Sweet, nice to see an update to ya story Cosmic and wow it is quite a lengthy one as well. Where do I even begin with this eh? With my honest opinion of course.

Here's what I liked about it; the 'Mittens' nickname Shira's given Diego (wasn't sure what to think about this at first, but then I thought this sounds like something she would do to get even), Diego and Shira's bounding moment at the start was adorable, Sid's clumsy entrance and the use of lines to separate different scenes.

One thing that I think could have been executed better was the transition from the last scene to this as it just kind of starts immediately, nothing really tells the audience of the time jump so we don't know how long it's been, or if the other scenes were just memories Shira remembers.

Some of the character interaction seems a bit off as well, Diego with Shira was done well, but others, like when Sid was joking around with Diego, not so much. None the less, this was a good chapter and I look forward to more.
AquilaTempestas chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
It's been so long since I've done or read anything related to Ice Age, but I'm glad to see people are still writing for Shira and Diego.

Anyways, it's a solid start. A few slight grammatical errors in a few places, but those can easily be fixed over time. Keep it up : )

~Aquila
Stubborn Saber chapter 2 . 7/4/2016
First time I'm back on this site in a good while, it feels quite nice, especially after reading the start of your story Cosmic Creator. Honestly you've done a great job writing the start, I think the thing I like about it the most is the humorous elements used, comedy is very important in the Ice Age franchise and you nailed it.

Looking forward to seeing how this story progresses and thank for the nice shout out there, although my account's been a bit dead recently I'm still here, just encase anyone thought otherwise.
Demigoddess8 chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
Loved it! And again, I love the way you describe things so vividly... :)
IceAge Mutant chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Really good and quite intriguing, I'll definitely be adding this to my favorites. Has great potential
Demigoddess8 chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Great start! Very vivid descriptions.