Reviews for Outtakes from Odessen
birdonabird chapter 10 . 9/12
Heeee, I love these so much! I liked the past-Theron & past-Xaja discussion especially. It's funny that I never thought about a "siesta" on Tatooine before either! Great thought!
Oc chapter 9 . 9/5
You don't have to play by Bioware rules at is your story and you make the rules not those imbecils in Bioware.
Lt. Basil chapter 9 . 8/27
Theron. You jerk. This is gonna make the betrayal hit even harder… if you're still gonna use it, that is… and I thought things were bad for MY Knight…

On a lighter note - everyone's reactions are absolutely adorable. And dangit, Theron fainting at the news was absolutely hilarious.
birdonabird chapter 1 . 8/26
I love this so much I keep forgetting to stop and comment about how much I love it.
Meydral Skirata chapter 9 . 8/26
I've always wanted this in the game!
birdonabird chapter 1 . 8/26
"It's the only way to be sure." I'm not even halfway through and I'm dying.
Jeswii chapter 9 . 8/25
A BABY! I'm so excited! I wish this was somehow possible in game too.
Ioialoha chapter 8 . 5/29
Lolol traditional spanking and Lana getting all flustered was spectacular
Mare Prime chapter 6 . 3/22
I...am without...words? *favorites*
AtinZ chapter 6 . 2/22
That was a riot! Still giggling.

And yeah, whoever hasn't see that video is seriously missing out. Any who, awesome chapter :)
Lt. Basil chapter 5 . 2/14
Oh dear. Well this can't end well. On the other hand, the mental image of Jorgan dancing and singing on top of the tables is so freaking hilarious (and disturbing) I mean I can't even… XD
Lt. Basil chapter 3 . 2/7
Omygosh Sorand's reaction XD He reminds me a lot of my inquisitor.
Ioialoha chapter 3 . 2/6
Hahahahaha too nice to be Sith. Oh Stars hahaha!
Greywolf Lupous chapter 3 . 2/6
Oh, that was cute, especially Theron's revenge at the end, and Xaja's steadfast refusal to even consider Arcann made me snort.
Greywolf Lupous chapter 2 . 2/6
Oh, this was adorable. Fearsome Jedi Knights and Sith Lords afraid of spiders (and Theron, good boyfriend as ever faithfully eradicating them for his lady love)

Also, this made me snort in a rather unladylike fashion: "He'd also learned pretty quickly how little Xaja liked being bound when they were in bed together, no matter what other kinks she might have been interested in. But that was something for another day."

Oh, Theron...