Reviews for Outtakes from Odessen
Ioialoha chapter 8 . 5/29
Lolol traditional spanking and Lana getting all flustered was spectacular
M. Prime chapter 6 . 3/22
I...am without...words? *favorites*
AtinZ chapter 6 . 2/22
That was a riot! Still giggling.

And yeah, whoever hasn't see that video is seriously missing out. Any who, awesome chapter :)
Lt. Basil chapter 5 . 2/14
Oh dear. Well this can't end well. On the other hand, the mental image of Jorgan dancing and singing on top of the tables is so freaking hilarious (and disturbing) I mean I can't even… XD
Lt. Basil chapter 3 . 2/7
Omygosh Sorand's reaction XD He reminds me a lot of my inquisitor.
Ioialoha chapter 3 . 2/6
Hahahahaha too nice to be Sith. Oh Stars hahaha!
Greywolf Lupous chapter 3 . 2/6
Oh, that was cute, especially Theron's revenge at the end, and Xaja's steadfast refusal to even consider Arcann made me snort.
Greywolf Lupous chapter 2 . 2/6
Oh, this was adorable. Fearsome Jedi Knights and Sith Lords afraid of spiders (and Theron, good boyfriend as ever faithfully eradicating them for his lady love)

Also, this made me snort in a rather unladylike fashion: "He'd also learned pretty quickly how little Xaja liked being bound when they were in bed together, no matter what other kinks she might have been interested in. But that was something for another day."

Oh, Theron...
Ioialoha chapter 2 . 2/4
I'm dying over the image of a Jedi Battlemaster and a Sith Intelligence expert clinging to each other as an ex-spy and an assassin droid stalk tiny spiders. And Arcann asking about blaster fire. Oh Stars my sides hurt from the laughter!
Embrium chapter 2 . 1/31
Roflmao that was pure genius!
Meydral Skirata chapter 2 . 1/30
(REALLY BIG LAUGHING EMOJI)! LOL! That reminds me so much of me! I AM TERRIFIED OF SPIDERS! At least Xaja has Theron to call when she sees one.
Lt. Basil chapter 2 . 1/30
Poor Arcann REALLY didn't know what he was getting into when he joined the Alliance… :) Well if almost no one knew about Xaja's phobia before, they sure do now XD
wildcat717 chapter 2 . 1/30
I can't stop laughing even though I have a spider phobia myself and I feel the Xaja's pain
Lt. Basil chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Oh, this is probably the best thing I've read all day XD rofl

Is it weird that I find Scritchy is strangely adorable?
Embrium chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
ROFLMAO! This is pure gold I love it!