Reviews for Castle In The Sky
RobertDogwood chapter 4 . 8/14/2003
Another great chapter and I'm so happy to see that your wonderful writing is beginning to reach a wider audience. Even your reviews are fruitful as far as providing links - hehe - and thank you for my first review over there. Bob
Nentikobe chapter 4 . 8/8/2003
::gasps:: Quite the cliffhanger! You must write more and soon!
Nentikobe chapter 3 . 8/8/2003
This chic is mystyrious. I wonder what her intentions are...
Nentikobe chapter 2 . 8/7/2003
I wish I didn't have to go to bed now so I could read the next two chapters! This is great!
Nentikobe chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Wow...just...wow. This was great. Adding to favorites...
Slacker Mentality chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
I recommend you submit this work to , a rapidly growing Fanfiction emporium with great new features such as Awards, Forums, Star Ratings and Movie Reviews! Become a pioneer today at our Final Fantasy X section, among others, and discover what it means to be appreciated!

.net

Paradigm.
Rpgadam chapter 4 . 3/27/2003
This fic kicks ass! please continue soon.
Samurainoble chapter 4 . 3/1/2003
Oh my gosh, this is really fun to read. I want to see what happens next. Keep writing!
RobertDogwood chapter 3 . 2/21/2003
I'm really hoping you are continuing to write on this. It is truly amazing. The strength of your descriptions of places and people alone make it worthwhile to read but so far your storyline has not only been unique but great.
RobertDogwood chapter 2 . 2/20/2003
OMG! What a beautifully written piece of work and Al Bhed too and I bet every word is totally accurate. I didn't do very well with that in the game. and here's a cliffhanger after my own heart - At any rate, we were both too stunned to speak as Maere began to strip.
RobertDogwood chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
This first chapter was absolutely wonderful and I'm thoroughly hooked. Your writing has grown so strong. It truly has grown in leaps and bounds by from when I first read you and you brought tears to my eyes. I already care deeply for the characters and I think this was a terrific idea.
rpgadam chapter 2 . 2/5/2003
Great fic so far please continue soon! (only criticism is it's a bit squashed and you can lose your place very easily) but it rocks!
Samurainoble chapter 2 . 2/2/2003
This chapter was good. I wish I had Talyon's tattoo. But at the end, well...
Samurainoble chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
I thought the summary was cool, so I looked at this fic, then read it and loved it! This is good! I'm not just saying that either. You porttray Rune's feelings and make him seem like a real person. I can't wait to read the rest!