Reviews for Serpents and the Lioness
QuietDrive chapter 3 . 4/16/2003
if i review 6 times, doesn that mean u will update? well, im not going to because im lazy, sorry! but i liked this chapter :)
lana-la-banana chapter 3 . 4/15/2003
Please... write... more... school... killing...me...

Your my only hope!

Hehehehe!

Right now I'm supposed to be writing an obituary for Juliet as part of my "Shakespeare portfolio" Mucho aburrido. No estudiar como mi examen en historia.

Seriously, write more!

Please finish your other stories too!

Ciao from CA!

lana-la-banana
div chapter 3 . 4/15/2003
this is a good story but its going a bit too slowly, maybe you could speed things up a bit, cause i want to see some real draco and hermione action which wont happen until ron cheats on her so could you please make it go just a tad faster

all in all this story is pretty good so please update soon! :D
DBZcrazy chapter 3 . 4/15/2003
Hurry with the next chap. THANKS!
KatiKrzystofiak2002 chapter 2 . 4/13/2003
awsome like wow like totally freak me out i mean right on! this story has it going on!
QuietDrive chapter 2 . 4/13/2003
Why do all Draco/Hermione fics always start with Ron/Hermione? Wait, don't get me wrong i like the story, im jus wondering... hm...

well i love the story especially this part:

"One minute it was there and the next it was gone!" Ginny cried.

I know it's weird but it made me think of what Harry said in the movie and stuff:

"I swear I don't know, one minute the galss was there and then it was gone! It was like magic!" MUAHAHAHAHAHA... oh well... if you want to know what drugs i'm on... it's called herocaine... my own creation :):) aren't i smrt?
lraehfqs chapter 2 . 4/13/2003
*cough*POST MORE CHAPTERS*cough* subtlety, right...
superhpfreak chapter 2 . 4/13/2003
good story

just one point

mrs weasley probably wouldn't act like that - she's fairly sensitive to harry's feelings so she should be to Ron's, plus she's been in love before and should know not to completely embarrass ppl like that!

that's all - else, it's a really good luv story.

keep it coming
anon chapter 2 . 4/13/2003
great story! please continue to give us more of this wonderful ron-hermione romance.. hahaha :P
Seom chapter 2 . 4/12/2003
o! This is such a great story! Who is it that Ron gets caught with? I want to know! Please update soon! please please please please please please please please please pease please please please! PLEASE!
Mione-n-Draco4ever chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
I use to love R/Hr but now I LOVE D/Hr !

But PLEASE keep going , I cant wait for when Ron

cheats on her and Draco comes in the picture!
KatiKrzystofiak2002 chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
awsome story, i love AL of you storys so good so good! add chapters quickly!
Dreamer not believer chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
kool! keep ritin!
switch5 chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
This isn't really a review but I couldn't find the next part of the story. I looked up byebye but it only showed two stories and neither were this one.
furiya chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
oooh i like this! i wonder who ron is going to backstab hermione with...hmmmmm. could it be *gasp* malfoy? that could be verry verrrry interesting. please continue!
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »