Reviews for Deeper Still
jenefaner chapter 17 . 6/18/2011
This was quite the ride! A pleasure to read. I especially liked the fact that it is the only Riddick story that I have ever come across where HE was the one chained and in need of saving by HER. Well done! ;) and of course I love the HEA.
Barranca chapter 17 . 2/15/2010
This was one heck of a ride! Good going, it certainly took me breathless. Your Jack is an admirably strong young woman.
EyesLikeThat chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Simply amazing:)
Brimseye chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
hehe cool nice chapter the first one too!
Brimseye chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
aw
aihsatan27 chapter 17 . 2/8/2009
did the chronicles of riddick fufill that wish of yours?

hahahaha

it just pissed me off.

lucky for us though, disel is going to make a couple of more.

there have been glitches, but disel likes riddick.

thankx for the story

natas
Saismaat chapter 9 . 7/4/2008
"He'd been having thoughts. Not dreams, Riddick wasn't capable of them. Nightmares maybe but not dreams. These thoughts were full of Jack's smell and were full of her too. He could see her in his thoughts, he could touch her, he could taste her, he could do a lot more. He was trying hard to make it not look like anything was happening but it was getting difficult when he was getting hard. Especially when his hands were tied above his head and he couldn't do any re-adjustment. Life was a bitch sometimes."

very nice.
Saismaat chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
Man. You’ve got some great lines. “"Not while I'm around kid or I'll find the fucking idiot who performed the operation and make sure he never sees again, shine job or not, you got me?” Man. I could love that Riddick. . .

Serenity. Heh. Dunno if it’s intentional, but that is one of my favorite movies ever.

“Jack blinked the memories away as she gave a sweeping bored look of a noble woman to the intent Merc.” Wonderful line. Well done. As much as I’ve kept my fan fiction to Riddick, you’ve almost tempted me to stray . . .

Great last line.
Saismaat chapter 7 . 7/3/2008
Man, what a treat to find this! Very nice. A Jack I wish was. You’ve got such good lines. “Jack could again clearly see Riddick step out of the shadows to talk to her out of her subconscious.” . . .

Rasputin. Heh. Not typically a good sign. Nicely selected name for the conduit for the deeper internet connection.

Hey, I’m sure you’re well done with this story, but I think Fanfiction messed you up a little on the uploads. I bet you meant to put blank lines between the POV shifts, but they aren’t there. Not a big deal (I have a huge problem with it; I suspect because I use Mac/Safari, so I’m constantly having to put in weird characters here) but it is a little bit of a visual trip.

Nicely done, showing the way Riddick’s reactions to the threat Jack faces changes.

“Life always was a competition, Riddick smiled to himself. One he was destined to win.” Great last line. Nicely done.
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 17 . 2/3/2008
Okay I read this story a long time ago when I'd first gotten into Fanfiction and I hadn't figured out the whole favorites thing and stuff. So I remembered this story I couple of weeks ago and I've been trying to find it ever since. I'm so glad I finally found it. I love this story.
doom mongerer chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Very cool. Really enjoyed the story. Finished on just the right note.
lamyka chapter 17 . 11/25/2005
pretty awesome stuff with this story. and pretty clean one at that-i love the action and the actual focus on how jack is hunted. and not in the vague sense of the term, you give her actual situations and action sequences that she's gotta work out of. anywhoo i hope you write more stories!

good luck,

lamyka
K-Marie-M chapter 17 . 5/5/2005
I loved your story because i love the wonderfulness of the animal in riddick and jack. It was great, espically when they kill the dumb merc dude whos name i cant spell. Beautiful!

Could you please tell me where to find that fic you mechinioned Apprentice by Ardath because i searched for it and couldnt find it. Also any other good ones you know of, i cant seem to find that many.

kmm
Choas Babe chapter 17 . 12/14/2004
Okay, I have looked, well 'Searched' for Ardath and Apprentice. Send me a link? Any suggestions for me? You seen 'The Chronicles' yet?
ElleloveMax85 chapter 17 . 7/6/2004
Dude, your story totally rocked. I loved it. It took me forever to read, but I did it and I loved every minute of it. You totally rock. Make another fic soon.

Elle