Reviews for An Inferno That Burns To The Bone
lisaisfire619 chapter 27 . 12/27/2018
can't wait for more. love it
SlytherclawQueen chapter 12 . 11/9/2018
Well Hiei's behavior makes more sense now. Still a long long way to go!
SlytherclawQueen chapter 11 . 11/9/2018
Looking forward to Reigan finally seeing her friends after all this time. And Hiei surprised me here!
SlytherclawQueen chapter 10 . 11/9/2018
Shikaku is the one I'm really interesting in. Look forward to her meeting Kurama again.
SlytherclawQueen chapter 9 . 11/9/2018
This was cute to see them bonding as family.
SlytherclawQueen chapter 8 . 11/9/2018
I liked the little meeting with Hiei. He reacted exactly how I thought he would, stubborn ass lol
SlytherclawQueen chapter 7 . 11/9/2018
This was cute, seeing them finally as a family. I am a little surprised that Yusuke or Kuwabara didn't act out just a touch more, but it fits since they're older and closer here.
SlytherclawQueen chapter 6 . 11/9/2018
Nice gateway chapter. Glad I don't have to wait for the next one
SlytherclawQueen chapter 5 . 11/9/2018
At first I was like, "Okay, naturally she would come some championship". Then I realized who her children were and I did NOT see that coming. Like, wow. My third reaction was amusement because once she's released and meets Hiei and everyone finds out...hahaha. That's going to be fun to see.
SlytherclawQueen chapter 4 . 11/9/2018
I loved the build up to meeting Genkai and seeing a bit of their history. Only chapter 4 and I feel like so much as happened haha I love the way it's progressing and seeing a little but of what's happening in present time.
SlytherclawQueen chapter 3 . 11/9/2018
I think this was perfectly paced and I LOVED LOVED LOVED the scene with Kurama. You portrayed him quite nicely and I'm curious to see what roll Yomi will play other then future King. Loving this more than "Love Where Is Your Fire" because the flow is unbelievable. Nothing feels rushed or like it's dragging on.
SlytherclawQueen chapter 2 . 11/9/2018
I got all light and airy when I saw the reference to Hiei, and the end visions are disorienting enough for me to be curious but at the end that was definitely Yusuke.

I LOVE the background story we're getting, that it's a true journey of how Reigan gets from point A to point B. I wish more fanfics weren't afraid to take the time needed to round out the characters before we get the romance. This here is a novel, not a fanfiction and that's really beautiful to read.
SlytherclawQueen chapter 1 . 11/9/2018
My reaction when I saw that you started doing this story was "OH MY FLIPPING GWASH I'M SO EXCITED YESSS!". But then I saw that it's on hiatus and hasn't been touched in awhile and I felt sad. Despite that, I will read every chapter you have and review every chapter because there's not nearly enough reviews. I know already this is going to be great! Love Where is Your Fire was a good story, and this one is taking what I loved from that and smoothing out everything else.

I loved how this showed Raigen and Raizen's rise to power and that they have a back story. I was completely engrossed while reading this chapter, and love how this Reigan is by no means weak, but also has her limits. It's running smoother as a story so far because of it, and I'm looking forward to seeing how everything comes full circle. Also, I love that you're showing how Raizen meets his friends. That's super cool. Now on to chapter two!
Aelthya chapter 26 . 8/23/2017
Wow. I haven't reviewed in a while. Sorry that I've been gone but the situation with my dad was getting better to suddenly turn worse. He's on the mend again, but I'm pretty much without a reliable computer for a bit. RIP WN updates being delayed again ;w;

*Ahem*

THEY ARE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED 3 :LDKAFJRIEHAJKBOIGRMBKLFDMARGJKFDGINKVAMCDSOPFIJSNKVLMACDVSNKLVXM

*HUGE INTAKE OF BREATH*
FINALLY~

I need more. I want to know what's going to come next. OwO MUST HAVE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE
backoff22 chapter 26 . 8/20/2017
I have got to say...my first thought with just the authors note was "oh! I love semi-graphic sex!" Then I laughed a little and continued reading. I think it was very tastefully done as well!
I understand the transition chapter and I quite liked it! And I would absolutely read side stories! You write so well I think it would be a marvelous idea brought to life! Looking forward to the next chapter!