Reviews for An Inferno That Burns To The Bone
Aelthya chapter 26 . 8/23/2017
Wow. I haven't reviewed in a while. Sorry that I've been gone but the situation with my dad was getting better to suddenly turn worse. He's on the mend again, but I'm pretty much without a reliable computer for a bit. RIP WN updates being delayed again ;w;

*Ahem*

THEY ARE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED 3 :LDKAFJRIEHAJKBOIGRMBKLFDMARGJKFDGINKVAMCDSOPFIJSNKVLMACDVSNKLVXM

*HUGE INTAKE OF BREATH*
FINALLY~

I need more. I want to know what's going to come next. OwO MUST HAVE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE
backoff22 chapter 26 . 8/20/2017
I have got to say...my first thought with just the authors note was "oh! I love semi-graphic sex!" Then I laughed a little and continued reading. I think it was very tastefully done as well!
I understand the transition chapter and I quite liked it! And I would absolutely read side stories! You write so well I think it would be a marvelous idea brought to life! Looking forward to the next chapter!
FireStorm1991 chapter 26 . 8/4/2017
Loved the chapter. It was so sweet. It should be called "Everyone Mates." XD Anyway, it was great and sweet. Lol, Hiei doesn't want a celebration XDDDDD Yup, I can see that. I'd love to see your side story. I would definitely want to see how it went with Kurama telling his mother and how Yukina and Touya got closer. Kazuma needs some love too _
SakiHanajima1 chapter 26 . 8/3/2017
...
*takes deep breath*
THAT WAS AMAZING!

I loved it so so much! All the scenes with Touya and Hiei! Rei and Yomi! I COULD JUST STEP THROUGH THE WORDS AND JUST SEE IT ALL LIKE I WAS THERE!

Okay. I don't what made me laugh more. Yusuke and his bed or Yusuke and his childish antics.
I want that bed! If it's good enough he ain't leaving it behind!

And you tell Koenma Yusuke! BOTAN IS YOUR WOMAN!

Im glad Yomi and Rei has a friendly sparring match and then omg... those two boys. KICK HIS ASS! MAKE SURE HE IS WORTHY TO HAVE OUR SHIZURU!

Uh... I.. I...I...
I am not blushing! *fans myself* WHOA! Oh mama! Lordy! That was intense! Ddammmmnnnnn... you didn't need to make that descriptive. That was PERFECT!
Way to go!

I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! (Only cause I know what's coming!)
shirohara chapter 25 . 8/1/2017
Love love love love just so much love. Is that a ship I sense between boton and yusuke? I sure hope so
FireStorm1991 chapter 25 . 8/1/2017
Lol, I always say I can neither confirm or deny XD It's the best tool for a writer. lol. Anyway, loved the chapter. It was super sweet, and yay family. Lol, should Hiei be worried? Just because she likes to pet the hair doesn't mean anything XD Wow, 5 years already? DID KURAMA TELL HIS MOM OMG! Lol okay, that was an overdramatic version of my question. I assume he did, but we all know about assuming. But yay, half-demons for everyone. It's like the Super Saiyan bargain sale, and yeah, it was pretty anticlimactic, but that's just perfect because it didn't need to be the hype. lol. I look forward to the next. So wow, 23 years into the future huh? All that time of peace I hope? Perchance? Yes, I said perchance ;)
SakiHanajima1 chapter 25 . 7/31/2017
SHIKAKU!

Omg she's back! But what's wrong with her? Is this why Kurama needed to make an antidote? For this moment?

AND THAT WAS ADORABLE! That scene with Kurama and Rei was soooo AAAGGHHHH! My heart melted!
And jealous Hiei. He's so cute!

I loved the fluff! I seen it! With Yusuke and Botan! And the seals ARE OFF!

Look at Yusuke. "Well that was anticlimactic."

He's anticlimactic!

I can't wait for me! Please please please update again soon!
AnImEfReAk4994 chapter 25 . 7/31/2017
So... will Rei and Hiei ever have children of their own? Kinda curious if they will...
mchurch1992 chapter 25 . 7/31/2017
Yay :)
purple-pygmy-puff16 chapter 25 . 7/31/2017
Confused with the 2025 time but can't wait for the next update!
backoff22 chapter 25 . 7/30/2017
I'm not sure why you disliked this chapter! I thought it sweet. But. Alas you know where the story is headed so I can understand (I have that issue with mine currently). I have always wanted to play with kuramas hair! Gah! I look forward to your next chapter!
FireStorm1991 chapter 24 . 7/26/2017
Oh, I remember now. Um, yeah, I'll PM you it XD Anyways, Rei, Hiei...why must you both be so stubborn. H, huh? I'm guessing underworld at some point ;)
backoff22 chapter 24 . 7/24/2017
I'm so confused, but I think that's the point. Can't lay it all out in the open otherwise there hold no mystery. I'm so happy you got the chapter up quickly and look forward to the continuation of the story!
SakiHanajima1 chapter 24 . 7/24/2017
Ma'am... I can see why you didn't like this chapter. I didn't like it.
This is positively that most CONFUSING chapter you have ever written. So many unanswered questions are now circling inside my head.

Who the hell? What the hell? How the hell?

NOW!

OMG YUSUKE AND BOTAN ARE SO DAMN CUTE! I SQUEALED LIKE A GIRL READING THAT PART! Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MORE FLUFF MOMENTS BETWEEN THEM! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

I loved that scene with Mukuro and Rei, although it was CONFUSING AS HELL! I enjoyed reading that... so so adorable and it shows that they have history together.

NOOOWWWWWW!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
SakiHanajima1 chapter 23 . 7/20/2017
*fangirl screams*

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU BROUGHT ATHENA AND DIONYSUS INTO THIS! THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!

I'm pretty sure I cried a tear or two on that scene with Rei and Kuwabara. She took him to where she met his dad. *cries*

-"Can your sight thing or whatever tell anything about Reo? You know, like, is he some kind of uber villain?" Auntie Rei snorted quietly, and Yusuke realized that Kuwabara and Hiei were both looking at him. "What?! Don't give me that look! Our track record isn't that great."

"But you've always won," Auntie Rei pointed out.

"Yeah, we won because someone else caused a fight. So, villain?"-

OMG i laughed so hard! It's so true!

I think i need a recap. How long is dionysus gonna rule for? Just the three years? Or longer? My brain ain't wanting to remember.

I'm glad you still made Rei powerful, as Raizens sister she deserves it. honesty, you could have kept her like in LWIYF and I would have been happy as a horse. I miss her wolfiness...I also miss Tiger. I had to go reread parts of LWIYF to get my fill of him.

And oh no, not at all. I miss Kurama too... I do hope he is gonna come in more regularly now? Maybe? One can only hope adn I am still waiting for me other love.

Oh where, oh where art thou Shikaku?