Reviews for The Disappearance of Andrea Sachs
lmei chapter 6 . 8/7/2016
so sweet! looking forward to more
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2016
What a wonderful story :-D
Greatings from Denmark!
RDana chapter 6 . 7/29/2016
Hello.
I found this fic another day by accident by Google since it not appears to me as a regular fic list, no idea why not. And is fabulous, I am really loving it. And now I discover other of your fics and wow, great. Congratulations. Please update soon. :)
Have a nice weekend, from London.
Matzy chapter 6 . 7/29/2016
I enjoyed very much those chapters, especially since the fact that Andy is not in the story from the start and that we get to see how things get organised without her.
However, I did not enjoy much seeing Miranda use her influence to make the investigation faster : though it probably is, I wondered if that was credible. Moreover, I found it just too easy how the team searched for exactly the right alley in which Andy was. But I guess you have to make the story progress one way or another and that had it been more difficult, they might never have found Andy. So I'm glad. I expected her right arm to have to be amputated or something though I don't know if it stayed deprived of blood circulation long enough. Hope we get to know why Andy was kidnapped and not just robbed. Nevertheless, very good story much like many of your other ones. Cheers :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2016
I love this story and can't wait to see how it ends!
Jassific chapter 6 . 7/23/2016
Love it Miranda is so good to her :) i cant wait to read more :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2016
This story is SO GOOD.
General Mac chapter 6 . 7/24/2016
brilliant thanks love it more when you can pretty please
myeyes1026 chapter 6 . 7/23/2016
Alas! Andrea going home...thanks for the update.. :)
Pricilla Grey chapter 6 . 7/23/2016
Such a great chapter, let the comforting sweet angsty I'm-in-love-with-her-but-she's-so-vulnerable-right-now begin! One line intrigued me in this chapter, when Doug mentioned that Andy's appendix burst...could this have somehow happened while she was working at Runway? Miranda would feel terrible, the angst would be glorious :)
ShadowCub chapter 6 . 7/23/2016
Dude I just wanna grab Andy and cuddle the hell out of her~!
Neneja chapter 5 . 7/20/2016
good!
typewriterandtea chapter 5 . 7/19/2016
I'm glad they've found Andy, and it'll be interesting to see how you develop Miranda and Andy's relationship in light of what happened.
ChloeDoodle7 chapter 5 . 7/18/2016