Reviews for Starlight and Shadows
welliegirl16 chapter 26 . 3/19
loved it until this chapter. sorry, but i just don't see sesshomaru as the "talkative" type. he can change his mind, but i don't see him communicating it. At least not verbally. He's always struck me as the "actions are louder then words" sort of person but his pride would prevent him from explaining what they mean or what was going through his head. However i do have to congratulate you on your excellent writing. This is a totally believable AV (aside from sesshomaru) and your technical skill is wonderful! i hope you keep it up!
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 31 . 12/2/2013
You saved little boy. Party time.
ziredas chapter 42 . 4/2/2013
Amazing :')
natashaxnipuni chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I've read this story so many times and it still brings me close to tears each time. I love this story!
Guest chapter 42 . 11/2/2012
great story... i really loved it, it was very realistic and emotional... i cried during chap. 39 or 40, when inuyasha yelled at kouga. anyway, thanks for the reading material! keep it up.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/23/2012
What lemon?! Where?! I don't see it! What did you do with it?!
I was so looking forward to reading it and now I can't find it :(
Eluwei chapter 42 . 12/6/2009
That rocked! I cried at the end.
MeakoXIII chapter 42 . 10/28/2009
I absolutely love this story. L-O-V-E. It's one of the best that I've read in this fandom. Thanks for entertaining me during a boring snow day when I really needed the entertainment!

Meako
Novela13 chapter 42 . 6/14/2009
I gotta say, I havent read a story this good in such a long time! thank you for this story, and keep up your work, but you know, i would like to see a love triangle story between sesshoumaru/inu/and kags from you. You have potential to write it! Keep up the good work! :)
InuXkagluver4488 chapter 42 . 9/4/2008
One word...WOW. Seriously one of the most well written and thought-through fics i've ever read. I'm glad you had the courage to post this because reading these fics (especially the well written ones) adds a little bit of happiness to my otherwise boring life, and I thank you for adding to that. Anyway, before I start to ramble, i'll wrap this up. You're going on my fav author list right away and to the people that flamed this, I sincerely doubt that they could ever even HOPE to write a fic half as good as this one. (I mean 'Inuyasha has no romance in it', WTF? come on, what series/manga are they watching/reading? lol) Anyway once again, thank you for the story and congratulations on writing it. I'm off to read your others now. :)
SafirePhoenix chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
interesting... oh, and a yukata is like a simple robe. i've heard of people sleeping in it or wearing it after a bath. inuyasha's outer clothing is his haori.
Fallen Vampire From Hell chapter 30 . 9/6/2007
continue...er...watever w/ this one got it
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 10 . 7/13/2007
Heyy I was looking for part two to the dream and its missing. How could cut the smutiness out.

Plus now I am confused to what happened between them.

Did you put it up ne where else?
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 41 . 11/9/2006
OMG! This story was so good, I can't believe it.

It was sad and happy and everything a astory should have this got to be one of the best stories ive ever read, in fact its on top of my list, I absolutely loved it.

You have to continue please, you must it so good.

Please continue and keep up with the good work.

Thanks for the story I was really getting bored with the other stories,this has lightned up my days, the story is great.
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 6 . 11/7/2006
I love this story, keep up the good work! Please continue.
1,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »