Reviews for Starlight and Shadows
may lee and ty lee chapter 31 . 12/2/2013
You saved little boy. Party time.
ziredas chapter 42 . 4/2/2013
Amazing :')
natashaxnipuni chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I've read this story so many times and it still brings me close to tears each time. I love this story!
Guest chapter 42 . 11/2/2012
great story... i really loved it, it was very realistic and emotional... i cried during chap. 39 or 40, when inuyasha yelled at kouga. anyway, thanks for the reading material! keep it up.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/23/2012
What lemon?! Where?! I don't see it! What did you do with it?!
I was so looking forward to reading it and now I can't find it :(
Eluwei chapter 42 . 12/6/2009
That rocked! I cried at the end.
MeakoXIII chapter 42 . 10/28/2009
I absolutely love this story. L-O-V-E. It's one of the best that I've read in this fandom. Thanks for entertaining me during a boring snow day when I really needed the entertainment!

Meako
Novela13 chapter 42 . 6/14/2009
I gotta say, I havent read a story this good in such a long time! thank you for this story, and keep up your work, but you know, i would like to see a love triangle story between sesshoumaru/inu/and kags from you. You have potential to write it! Keep up the good work! :)
InuXkagluver4488 chapter 42 . 9/4/2008
One word...WOW. Seriously one of the most well written and thought-through fics i've ever read. I'm glad you had the courage to post this because reading these fics (especially the well written ones) adds a little bit of happiness to my otherwise boring life, and I thank you for adding to that. Anyway, before I start to ramble, i'll wrap this up. You're going on my fav author list right away and to the people that flamed this, I sincerely doubt that they could ever even HOPE to write a fic half as good as this one. (I mean 'Inuyasha has no romance in it', WTF? come on, what series/manga are they watching/reading? lol) Anyway once again, thank you for the story and congratulations on writing it. I'm off to read your others now. :)
SafirePhoenix chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
interesting... oh, and a yukata is like a simple robe. i've heard of people sleeping in it or wearing it after a bath. inuyasha's outer clothing is his haori.
Fallen Vampire From Hell chapter 30 . 9/6/2007
continue...er...watever w/ this one got it
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 10 . 7/13/2007
Heyy I was looking for part two to the dream and its missing. How could cut the smutiness out.

Plus now I am confused to what happened between them.

Did you put it up ne where else?
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 41 . 11/9/2006
OMG! This story was so good, I can't believe it.

It was sad and happy and everything a astory should have this got to be one of the best stories ive ever read, in fact its on top of my list, I absolutely loved it.

You have to continue please, you must it so good.

Please continue and keep up with the good work.

Thanks for the story I was really getting bored with the other stories,this has lightned up my days, the story is great.
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 6 . 11/7/2006
I love this story, keep up the good work! Please continue.
xXThedoctorxX chapter 2 . 4/22/2006