Reviews for Goddess of the Moon, and Her Champions
Sonicdude8 chapter 7 . 11/4/2016
Interesting story so far, looking forward to the end of this battle.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/20/2016
Axel have authorities based on fire and the sun like if he kill Horus he should control a solar beam
Guest chapter 8 . 10/20/2016
Roxas and Axel should have three because guys like godou have multiple authorities from the first god so in order to compete with them they need at least three
Roxas: gods speed, swallow light and dog
Axel: gae bulg, I stand alone and body of fire
Wolfy wanna bite chapter 8 . 10/19/2016
Axel- Chariot of the sun, Three hours, I stand alone

Roxas- Swallow light, Dog, God's speed.
shadowace2400 chapter 8 . 10/19/2016
I hope that the keyblades aren't underplayed. I figure they will likely play a significant part in helping slay at least the one Roxas kills. Bullshit conceptual weapons at their finest. I also like the thought of Roxas getting a puppy. AKA Pan's divine beast summoned as a puppy.
piddle chapter 7 . 10/15/2016
good chapter
DPSS chapter 7 . 10/15/2016
Question. While you seem to have extensive knowledge of KH magic, you haven't had Roxas use any any of the light abilities he showed on either of the fights against him or even as a limit break in days. Why is that?
tsun chapter 7 . 10/15/2016
0_0

Another one...

Well this is a riot. I hope they killed them all and attained their authorities.
reven228 chapter 7 . 10/14/2016
Man, I just got alerted to this story a week ago and already I'm getting so many updates to this story. Great job thus far especially with this chapter, I especially loved that Gae Bolg is similar to its fate/stay night counterpart. Great chapter, keep goin and stay golden
shadowace2400 chapter 7 . 10/14/2016
I'm gonna find it hilarious when pandora is confused by gaining 2 sons come to her at once, but super overly joyful by the fact that she has 2 new sons to fuss over who care about each other so much.
tsun chapter 6 . 10/13/2016
Maid liliana. With the 3 clueless, they need someone whose in thr know that won't trick them (erika) and can hEller them in providing information.

Of not liliana, Alice. I'm not a fan of OC. If the OC is well established, then I'm fine but if not, then stick with the named characters. Alice doesn't play much role later on but liliana is a center part of godou's harem. So Alice is preferable but I like liliana more.

Will the 3 become campi? Or will it only be Axel and roxas?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/12/2016
Even if it's not love, I don't see Axel being the king forcing her to do the dirty work. Axel knows what that's like from his time in the organization and probably wouldn't want to put anyone else through that unless they were ok with it. Also, Roxas/Xion please!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/12/2016
If your going to have a knight first have Axel and roxas became a campione first before one appears
Guest chapter 6 . 10/12/2016
Thank you for the chapter.
As for the knight thing, I would sugest you to introduce an OC (As I'm not fan of Harem stealers in Cross-Overs).
Guest chapter 6 . 10/12/2016
Pick liliana and make her fall in love also Axel doesn't seem to b the type for every one to do his dirty work he always goes to battles also seen when he was a kid as lea