Reviews for Shadowed Footprints
EmpressMinea chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
I love it! I love your logic that Larva wears the mask to avoid those infatuated women. I hope that Larva and Miyu will confess their love in the original anime, ova, and manga series:-(
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
wow this is great!
AstecStrange chapter 6 . 11/17/2008
pretty interesting story can you make satsu slightly fall in love with larva?
Royal blueKitsune chapter 10 . 5/15/2006
*starry eyes* This was a wonderful story...one of the rare ones I could find!

You should write more stories since you're so good at it. *raises eyebrow* I'm thoroughly impressed after reading Shadowed Footprints.
MindIIBody chapter 10 . 11/25/2005
I love this story! You kept them in character, and it was great! I hope you make another one sometime ne? _ Keep up your wonderful work!
WolfeChilde chapter 10 . 9/6/2005
It was sad, but the ending is wonderful.
Placid Snowflake chapter 10 . 7/5/2005
UWA! WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL! THIS STORY DOES NOT PICK UP ENOUGH RECOGNITION! I loved this story! I thought it was wonderful.. everything was as such! The characters - ah, I enjoyed how you intwined things.. how you brought them about! Lovely story! A definate favorite! Wonderful, wonderful! XD!
AndThus chapter 5 . 6/13/2004
That is so cute. I have a picture that is not fanart and its a picture that would go with that.
AndThus chapter 2 . 6/13/2004
I really like your story so far but larva isn't even close to 8 feet and have you ever seen him when he had those old time human close and was not the tall in the ova and is not that tall in any story. and besides that an 8 foot person in love with Miyu is kida of hard to imagine being in love with miyu. Oh and this is not a flame just informing. But when you write yoou have to think like the reader and think how it would be to imagine these things. Great Job. This is not a Flame so don't get discouraged and keep writing for the sake of those who like your story like me for instince.
Reiannah chapter 10 . 6/9/2004
great fic! very cute and original story. i love the them and the ending! hope to hear more great ones from you!
Fox Girl Ryoko chapter 10 . 2/11/2004
Hiya,
this was a great fic! ya should make a secual ta it!
ya' are a great writer! keep it up!
ja ne
Friend of InuYashaKagome chapter 10 . 11/3/2003
This is such an awesome fic, I love it! I hope you write another like it. Although I was dissapointed that there wasn't that much Larva/Miyu fluff, but what can "I" say. I've never written a Vampire Princess Miyu fic. Anyway loved it hope you write another.
Phoenix chapter 9 . 10/8/2003
Hey, you are a good writer... you might want to proof read a little more tho. Also, the "demons can be protectors" angle was really good, but inconsistent... first Miyu was a demon then a god and demons were bad... if you ever revamp this story, perhaps they should all be demons, ne? Otherwise, very creative. The japanese you added was excelent. I commend you.
FluffyLuver4Eva chapter 6 . 10/6/2003
i have just started to watch this show and it is quite great! this story u r ryteing is very nice and very detailed.. i like it very much..i belive u would like the show inuyasha which has demons in it.. for some odd reason larva looks somewhat like sesshouamru..well great story u derserve many reviews . i must go now

sincerly,aya
The Mowz yes the one sworn to haunt you 'til you die chapter 10 . 9/6/2003
*snuffle* did you HAVE to do that? poor satsu you are a meanie, demon. she was nice. *bangs head repeatedly on keyboard in frustration*

rialg';roiwyffreia