Reviews for Percy Jackson's Twin
MAKE MORE!NOW!
Dawn.justice chapter 1 . 4/6/2021
WHY DID YOU STOP?
AmericanDemigod chapter 1 . 10/29/2018
How did Dumbledore get to New York City when he was in England?
TheImmortalOne chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
I like your story idea and I think you have a lot of potential as a writer, but. . . well. . . if you’re not careful, your main character will turn into a Mary Sue. I have some questions and a couple of suggestions.
1. How does Dumbledore know about Olympus? Is he a son of hectate? If he is mortal, then how does he get up there and see through the Mist?
2. Where in the different canons (PJO, HP, KotLC) does this fic fit in? You are aware that Dumbledore dies in book six, right? Is this fic Nightfall canon or canon for a previous Keeper book?
3. Can you pick just a few Olympians to bless her? More than three and she starts becoming a Mary Sue. . . Maybe most of the Olympians weren’t present and so she only received the blessings of some minor or less powerful deities (Hectate, Artemis, Athena, Hestia) and maybe only one or two Egyptian gods came and saw she had the blood of the pharaohs (like Percy, he could host Nekhbet) and then offered to train her in the House of Life.
4. How will KotLC fit in to this story and will the Neverseen make an appearance? Where will the main setting of this story be: Hogwarts, NYC, Brooklyn, or the Lost Cities?
5. Will there be any crossover explanations? Maybe elves are demigods or wizards are descended from elves?
6. What are the ships? Will they be canon, crossover, or completely platonic? Will your OC be with a canon character, another OC, or with no one at all?
7. Could I beta for you?
8. Is this story up for adoption?
Thank you for your time, and I look forward to seeing where this fic is going.
Sincerely,
TheImmortalOne
Elementine chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Not bad, Fay-Fay. Next time, don't forget to show me before you post!