Reviews for Abandoned
GymnasticsRules101 chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
Awwww this is an awesome story. :)
leafysummrs chapter 17 . 7/19/2011
Amazing story! You really put a lot of thought into the characters. Is there a sequel? lol. I just realized this is coming to you like a year after your last review for this story. You did a great job though, and even though you probably won't read this review, I hope you realize that and continue writing.
Anna Sewell chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
I love how this is so depressing! _ That sounded weird... But I do love the depressing-ly-ness!
Laurie43 chapter 17 . 8/19/2009
Aww this is so good

i can't believe i never read this sooner

wallys attitude before after she left was slightly depressing but it's still good as it shows how much she meant to him

i am glad wally found out who she was in the end and that she is alive

A big well done for writing this
Farah chapter 17 . 5/26/2009
Wow! Great story! Man, I'm very glad and relieved that you kept Kuki alive. I was afraid you were going to kill her off. Glad that Kuki and Wally got together! Woho! _

I don't watch anime very much so what anime character was your OC nurse based on?
supersmarah chapter 17 . 3/7/2009
THAT IS SUCH A GOOD STORY

i was crying when he thought she was dead

poor wally

i love happy endings 3/4 4eva
alexcutie72 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
i promise that i will read this
deleted2012 chapter 17 . 5/5/2008
its the end?

oh well

btw, surprising that they weren't talking about kuki anyways...

write a sequel maybe? please!
breezy-kuki chapter 17 . 4/26/2008
OMG! IT WAS THE BEST! I LOVE IT AND IT'S SO SAD AND SWEET AND ROMANTIC, & PASSIONATE.
breezy-kuki chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I Think I Know who It's About
SlashLover93 chapter 17 . 2/13/2008
OMG! i loved it, it was so good! it made me cry!)
Super Reader chapter 17 . 9/15/2007
Ohh. This is a GREAT story! My fav. couples too! 1/5 and 3/4! :) Love this story.
numbuh7 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
WOW this story is SO good! u need 2 write a proper story not fan fiction like a proper story you have a HUGE talent for writing!
Numbuh 619 chapter 17 . 11/12/2005
Aw... loved it! You had me hooked from the first sentence, and yeah I cried A lot in it. *shrugs it off*

One of my faves...
close this world txEn eht nepO chapter 17 . 11/2/2005
major wows! It completely drew me in! it was so... *tries to think of a impressive sounding word* uhh...it was amazing! I loved the way you had all this internal conflict going on and i loved the way Wally finds out that it really is Kuki... it was awesome!It rocked! congrats! Majorly cute!