Reviews for The Grass Only Grows Where You Water It
JThistle chapter 9 . 12/4/2017
This is such an intense story...! I'm glad you're going to finish it! But also make sure and take good care of yourself, too! I hope they didn't speed up the cancer in her body... I don't think spiritual healing works that way, but with Genkai's mention of how the healing worked. . . Still, I'm really proud of Lucille for accepting Genkai's offer! And maybe even for her own sake, too?
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 9 . 9/19/2017
take as long as you need, hon. I understand. and this was a nice chap. I smiled when I saw the update.
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 8 . 4/25/2017
oh no :( Well I am interested for more so...please update when you can!
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 7 . 4/25/2017
lmao omg Yusuke...tactful as always.

And...that husband isn't going to be good.

Glad you write Hiei with a sense of humor!
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 6 . 4/25/2017
Umm...what? I am so confused...
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 5 . 4/25/2017
Good boy, Hiei :)
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 4 . 4/25/2017
Cancer has touched my family as well. My father just recently got a good report on his prostate cancer. But for five years our family was in turmoil not to mention myself having lupus. I can understand the pain. I lost my hair and weight when lupus made me really sick. It has grown back and now I'm overweight due to steroids. So I get being sick. Maybe not with cancer, but with something pretty awful.
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 3 . 4/25/2017
What a gentleman, Hiei :)
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 2 . 4/25/2017
Oh, Hiei.

lol

Love how the OC is older and not as "attractive" as others here and also married. Makes it interesting.
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
I am interested :) Plus two of my fave author's are reading this so...thank them I found it!

Star and Graph respectfully ;)
Ghost Reader chapter 8 . 3/4/2017
"That was a great question Genkai, why don't I just kill myself..." OH BOY. OH NOES. AUTHOR YOUS ARE EVILLLLLL! *screaming into pillow* YOU CAN'T JUST END A CHAPTER WITH THE BEGINNING OF SUICIDAL THOUGHTS! JUST LET YUSUKE BEAT HER HUSBAND TO DEATH AND DANCE AROUND HIS ASHES! NOOOOOOOO DON'T THINK YOUR LIFE IS WORTHLESS I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU. #NOHOMO THIS IS STRESSING MEH OUT MAN! *yanks hair out of head* BRUH LIVEEEEEEEEEEEEE! LIVE YOU BEAUTIFUL CREATURE OR I WILL FORCE DEM SKITTLES DOWN YOUR THROAT! *complains and whines some more before becoming kind of serious* I love this. Seriously, this is the love-Hate relationship I have with your fanfiction that takes 50 years off my lifespan that I just can't help but adore. I just finished watching Logan X-men that just came out on theaters today and I watched that, sobbed my eyes out, read this and just died a little on the inside. Just remembering how much bullshit this kind, dying woman is taking just makes me want to kick a box of kittens. And I fricken' love kittens.
~A sincerely traumatized ghost reader
FireDancerNix chapter 7 . 2/10/2017
Oh boy. I feel like there might be some crap hitting the fan soon.
Leahcar-Soutaichou chapter 7 . 2/6/2017
Yaaay an update! I'm super into this fic! Hoping for more updates!
Star Charter chapter 7 . 2/5/2017
Big fan so far! Love the age of the protagonist, as others have said, and the subject matter is deeply personal (history of cancer in family) so I'm very invested. Also love that the plot isn't some epic thing spanning all the worlds with tons of politics, and that there wasn't a demonic insta-heal right off the bat. Her personal pain and drama are so interesting in their own right. (If it changes to the aforementioned, I'm sure it'll still be great though!)

Anyway, loving the slow burn and quiet pacing. Keep up the great work.
Graphospasm chapter 7 . 2/5/2017
Lovely chapter as always, and Yusuke's comment made me laugh despite the circumstances. Leave it to him!

Glad to hear you took time for your mental health. Selfcare is, of course, so important. Hope the move went well, and take care. :)