Reviews for Seeker
Rilme Caatl chapter 24 . 7/6/2019
Please, you must make a sequel!
brenda craig chapter 24 . 5/11/2018
Great story please continue it keeps the reader interested. Thank you and good job.
super duper spidey fan chapter 22 . 9/16/2016
Looks pretty good :) Please let there be a happy ending...
Cassie2k chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
right now I only know Obi-Wan so far...:D
(I use to watch the star wars movies all the time).
KungfuKittyKat chapter 12 . 8/7/2016
So that explains the strange vibe the pirate was giving off.
It was nice of Arcturus to keep Qui-gon away (though I'm sure Qui-gon won't appreciate it), but I somehow get the feeling that Qui-gon and Obi-wan will meet soon - for better or for worst. ;-)
KungfuKittyKat chapter 8 . 7/25/2016
Aww, I love them, they definitely seem like family! ;-)

Yes, that's definitely a huge conflict, and you are so sweet. :-)
Almost all of the stories I have read have Obi-wan go back... But I would be nice to see something different, and I have a feeling Obi-wan will be really happy here...
Dolphingirls chapter 7 . 7/19/2016
They're letting Qui-gon go after him? Awesome!

I wonder how long this reunion will take, and hopefully Qui-gon has learned his lesson but will Obi-wan be able to just pick up and continue where he left off?

This ought to be interesting.
KungfuKittyKat chapter 7 . 7/18/2016
It would be interesting if Obi-wan stayed with Arcturas... I'm beginning to like the guy. ;-)

At least Obi-wan is being treated better, we'll see how Qui-gon's search goes.

Update soon! :-D
KungfuKittyKat chapter 6 . 7/16/2016
Well, Obi-wan has escaped... I wonder how this will go. I can't say I feel overly bad for Qui-gon, I do look forward to seeing the apologies he comes up with though. ;-)

Arcturus seems like a nice guy, I can't wait to see what role he will play.

Update soon!
Dolphingirls chapter 3 . 7/3/2016
Qui-gon deserves this but poor Obi-wan. I just have a feeling running away won't go as smoothly as he hopes.
I can't wait for the next update! :D
KungfuKittyKat chapter 2 . 6/29/2016
Please update this! Qui-gon is so cruel, how can you be a Jedi and be so heartless. And poor kid, way to bring in a birthday.
KungfuKittyKat chapter 2 . 6/29/2016
Aww, how could Qui-gon be so cruel! Please update soon!
Dolphingirls chapter 2 . 6/29/2016
Wow. What will Obiwan do? Poor thing!

It seems that Quigon regretted saying what he said somewhat, but wow. And then he blames Obiwan for anger problems?

Update soon!