Reviews for Mudsnake
iloveyou1234 chapter 20 . 2/14
Good ending. Wish it would continue.
mrsdarcy45 chapter 20 . 12/26/2017
Thanks for this. Would love to see more of this story.
aweiku chapter 2 . 12/11/2017
I'm loving it! It's so exciting and I just sent you a PM :) hope you can update this soon :)
slytherinsal chapter 20 . 12/4/2017
could so easily have gone that way, we are given so little about the Grangers
slytherinsal chapter 6 . 12/4/2017
the desciption of Hermione's memories [as well as being moderately familiar] brought to mind the video of Linkin Park's 'Numb' which in my opinion should be watched as part of teacher training
slytherinsal chapter 4 . 12/3/2017
No WAY Hermione is down with the dunderheads with an IQ as low as 140, that isn't even MENSA level. I am sure Hermione is smarter than I am and I'd weep if I was that low.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/26/2017
noooo i love this. chessmaster is great as well but this 3
FA-AL chapter 20 . 11/20/2017
Nooo, this couldn't be the end.

Amazing story I was not able to stop reading till the abrupt ending, I wish you write MORE.
Thank's for this story anyhow.
Stunning Sunset chapter 20 . 11/13/2017
It was an interesting story!
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 20 . 11/7/2017
Nice job! I really enjoyed reading this story! It was really interesting!
StranglingFruit chapter 20 . 11/1/2017
This was a wonderful and very sweet story. I'm so glad that Hermione got a happy ending with Snape. I hate Dumbledore so much, I wish he could have gotten his just deserts.
clausumcormeum chapter 20 . 10/20/2017
Super sweet story. Was looking for a Dramione, but I really love that Snape was in a mentor position and Hermione got out of that horrid position
LovingPillow chapter 20 . 8/28/2017
Brought tears in my eyes, wonderful. I really do feel the heartbreak and joy from reading this. Thank you, honestly, I hate Dumbledore for being a douche because how can he not see? Blind is what he is, and so set on being ignorant. Hermione and Severus, I hope that them growing up together will work out for the both of them, because they're kindred souls, and I really do hope that they both heal together. Albus be damned, literally, because he's on my hate list when it comes to this fic.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/11/2017
I, persnally, would love a sequel or epilogue r anything more in this world! I've gotten so attached and want to know more! Great job!
LizziiLaters chapter 20 . 8/7/2017
Oh goodness. I actually loved this. So much. I haven't read such a good fix like this in a while. I would love to see this turned into a series going through Hermione's Hogwarts years but I understand the clean cut. Best of luck with future endeavors.
-*Liz*