Reviews for Mudsnake
blueroses321 chapter 1 . 6/27
isn't dean a half blood?
Smithback chapter 20 . 6/24
awesome!
Potterlet chapter 20 . 6/23
That was beautiful.
SlytherinMione chapter 20 . 6/20
This was AMAZING!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 20 . 6/2
This was very well done. Thank you for sharing!
sunsethill chapter 20 . 5/10
Nice ending. It was very heartwarming and I like how Moody encouraged Severus to put his focus on helping Hermione and give up revenge. He doesn't know that Albus is rethinking things and seeing that he was wrong about Hermione should help further that along. I could see Severus being willing finally to let the past go and that would mean he would see things better with Harry.
sunsethill chapter 18 . 5/10
Oh, I like using the Mirror to have Albus begin to question his assumptions. Having Ariana take him to task is a great use of canon at this point.
sunsethill chapter 14 . 5/10
I'm glad you continued this. If you had left it with the previous chapter, there would have been no reason for Hermione to have ended up in Slytherin. Being in a different house with a House Head who recognizes abuse should result in something being done. I know some people like to write tragedy, but then the story would have been more tragic if Slytherin and Snape hated her or she had stayed in Gryffindor. I do like that you showed Severus so shaken up that he couldn't figure out what to do, becoming apathetic. Running into Moody was a great plot twist.
sunsethill chapter 11 . 5/10
Hooray! I'm glad Ron has seen where his jealousy has taken him and has done the right and brave thing. I am interested to see if the perpetrators actually get punished. And joy! I'm reading a completed story so I can find out right now! ;-)
sunsethill chapter 8 . 5/10
Uh, oh. I can see Ron being lured into something like this. I wish Neville had reached out more in canon. Maybe Hermione being in Slytherin and Harry not feeling that Ron has made things right will cause him to think about things more.
sunsethill chapter 2 . 5/10
After being treated so well by the future Slytherins on the train and hearing the Hat describe Slytherin as the place to find friends, I can't see Hermione wanting to go anywhere else, but it appears she didn't even have to argue with the Hat. I'm not sure I really want to know how bad it was at home for her. :-(
FanFicReader1212 chapter 20 . 4/29
Damn that was so good! BTW I cried like 5 times.
MrsH chapter 20 . 4/20
Thanks for sharing your lovely little story. I enjoyed it very. Much.
maripaz6 chapter 20 . 4/20
SO BEAUTIFUL

I adore this. The emotions were making me cry by the end. So well done.
AnaWayne chapter 20 . 4/14
oh, please. it so much screams for a sequel!