Reviews for If you love something
angela.dickson.18 chapter 11 . 6/12
this have to be a very brilliant story ever written it's got all the details down and The dark side of the Doctor came out was brilliant work that you did there at Cauul he's better check his pants from that scared he just got from the Doctor.
grenadedragon chapter 3 . 3/18
The "love" (or not so) story between Reinette and the Doctor is perfect for the song Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) by the Beatles.
grenadedragon chapter 2 . 3/18
Awww. That last sentence got to me. I always loved the Doctor and Rose, but i hated Steven Moffat for making The Girl In The Fireplace. Stupid Reinette.
I love this rewrite. More please...
KeplersDream chapter 15 . 3/11
It would be interesting to end the story here, if only to leave it a bit open-ended. Though I don't know how the original chapter ended, I do agree with one of the other reviewers that you're being a bit too forgiving of the Doctor. Don't fall into the tired-old line that most 10/Rose shippers write: The Doctor acts like a total prat, his companions - especially Rose - suffer, but they forgive him because he's the Doctor. They never allow Rose to get truly and rightly angry at him without making her into a sociopathic bitch or a whiny tween. Given that, even in ch. 15, Ten does not understand why Rose would be hurt or angry with him (and I agree with your characterisation, btw), should she come back to him knowing that he WILL do it again? Although I know this is AU, you've remained faithful to how Ten acts on the show, so on some level, he does not see a problem with his behaviour. At this point, Rose has changed, not the Doctor.

Just something to consider.
msschaller99 chapter 15 . 3/9
What? Huh? How is this complete?
Guest chapter 16 . 12/28/2016
I enjoyed this so much until the last chapter. Lots of character development and interpersonal conflict and then it ends with "well, that other guy was a lot worse so I apologize to you for the fact that you also hurt me. Thanks ever so much for at least not physically harming me". Did you just get bored and want to end it? It had felt like it was building up to something interesting.
debygoebel chapter 15 . 10/4/2016
good chapter
can believe the doctor still doesn't understand, maybe he has a good reasoning for it, but i haven't seen it yet.
MomoPeachFlower chapter 14 . 9/28/2016
Awesome!
Can I just say that this is probably the only fanfic that I actually kinda like Reinette.
MomoPeachFlower chapter 13 . 9/21/2016
Oh my god! Absolutely loving this! Can't wait for an update
debygoebel chapter 13 . 9/20/2016
good chapter
really ancious yo see if Rose will remember now that she saw the console room
Toester chapter 11 . 9/17/2016
I love this twist in the story! I'm excited to see where you take it!
gabyram07 chapter 11 . 9/17/2016
really hope you continue to write this till the end, really love it!
DuShuZhi chapter 9 . 9/7/2016
Great chapter!
SailorSpnFan chapter 9 . 9/6/2016
Update soon! I can't believe Rose can't remember :( good story!