Reviews for Alienation of Affection
Hollowg1rl chapter 14 . 16h
Congratulations on the baby first of c all, and as for the chapter, I agree with Lucius, Ron will suddenly get better after they're married for a bit and blame it on the magic meld between them during the wedding. I can feel it!
lhbmac chapter 14 . 1/19
congratulations! on the baby girl! (and thanks for the great stories, too!)
One Red Shoe chapter 14 . 1/18
Poor Hermione and Lucius, they're both in places they don't want to be. I hope they do both find a way around things soon.

Congratulations on the baby. xx
Arendora chapter 14 . 1/18
congratulations!
zeeksmom chapter 14 . 1/17
Congratulations on the little girl. And thanks for updating despite (perhaps) not feeling all that great right now. I'm sensing we're almost full circle, back to the wedding. I'm eagerly awaiting developments, to see if Lucius is right and Weasel will suddenly recover completely. I'm also wondering how he faked his illness-and whether his family will condemn him or cover for his moronic actions ("he didn't say s*ithole, he said s*ithouse," as if that makes it just fine). Thanks for your wonderful stories, and stay healthy.
SereniteRose chapter 14 . 1/17
yay! oh my! congratulations on your blessed event, that is wonderful news, thanks ever so much for sharing it with us, anyway love this new chapter, poor Hermione and Lucius, I hope Ron is really dying it would be a shame for Lucius and Hermione not have their happy ever after anyway thanks ever so much, and congratulations again.
dreamwalkerlisa chapter 14 . 1/17
First and most important of all, congratulations! Please take good care of your health and be happy!
Second, I always loving reading good stories and I can't wait till your next update!
pgoodrichboggs chapter 14 . 1/17
First of all congratulations! Second, Hermione has been hoodwinked. Here's to a long road ahead.
morring star chapter 14 . 1/16
Congratulations on the baby.
kalilje chapter 14 . 1/16
congratulations to you and your husband! :D and such a great chapter. I think Ron is faking it to get Hermione xD
Grahamgirl93 chapter 14 . 1/16
Wonderful chapter, but I think I’m more excited about the baby girl... Congratulations to you and your husband! Great chapter !
CrazySlytherin chapter 14 . 1/16
great chapter and congrats on bub
kmplease chapter 14 . 1/16
good chapter and congratulations on your baby good luck
kmplease chapter 13 . 1/16
Lucius looked part wounded, part enraged, but he didn't say anything. Nor did he try to follow her when she turned and walked back to the manor. By the time she stood in the fireplace to use the Floo Network, he still hadn't returned to stop her. Hermione couldn't tell if she was more relieved or disappointed. She knew she was doing the right thing, but no platitude could soothe the ache in her heart.
kmplease chapter 12 . 1/16
He gave another mysterious smile. "Oh, that. I think I'll tarry awhile. You'll know when I'll come to collect it."