Reviews for Clean Break
This is one of my all-time favorite fanfictions of any genre I've read. The building of the characters and weaving them together makes me honestly wish we could redo the movies, I watch them now and feel like they're lacking without Grace. I sincerely hope you continue this story when the timing is right for you. Thanks for the wonderful story!
TheDoctor36 chapter 36 . 6/27
I've been lurking on your stories for over a year now and I have to say - while I have a personal rule against crying over fictional characters - the ending of this story had me closer than I was comfortable with! Your work is absolutely gorgeous, addictive, and had twists I couldn't ever dream of anticipating. Thank you for fleshing out these wonderful characters, even if it just made the ending more difficult. I have to give you major kudos for the dream sequence at the beginning of this particular installment; the inevitability of what was going to happen smacked almost of the Twilight Zone (a high compliment as I love the Twilight Zone). I understand that you've been working on this arc for a long time and you need some time to explore other genres, but if and when you find your way back here, I'll be reading!
ulmiina chapter 36 . 5/17
Thank you! This story has been amazing adventure!
Cd chapter 35 . 5/14
I cannot wait for the next story! Loved it from start to finish
LadyLecter47 chapter 35 . 5/8
Wonderful as always! Can't wait for the next chapter!
ulmiina chapter 34 . 5/6
Oh I hope this is not the end! The chapter was so sweeet and lovely. Will boys come back someday?
Str1der2015 chapter 34 . 4/28
This is killing m!
SabakuNoGaara426 chapter 34 . 4/27
It's all code, dear!
Cd chapter 33 . 4/27
This is a wonderfully written story and I’ve loved every moment. Your character has so much depth to her and I can’t wait to see what happens next. I really hope when this is done you will cover the 2nd movie. Loving it and can’t wait for the next chapter.
ulmiina chapter 33 . 3/29
Wonderful chapter! Thanks!
Thanks again, this was a lovely chapter!
LadyLecter47 chapter 33 . 3/21
Thank you for another chapter! Even if it did make me cry again. Can't wait for the next one.
Siarh chapter 32 . 2/19
These three are determined to break my cold dead heart. I love you and them so much. Am honored to help you when i can.
LadyLecter47 chapter 32 . 2/19
You know that I've been following this series almost since the beginning. I'm so sorry my reviews have dropped off. Life has a way of doing things. I have 4 fractured ribs at the moment (taking out the fucking garbage of all things!) and my pain meds are all out. Opioid crisis and all that. I've been always looking forward to seeing alerts for this, although with more and more dread because I knew this was coming. it was wonderful and I cried so hard my boyfriend almost had a panic attack thinking a rib had punctured a lung or something. Funny enough it was very cathartic to my current pain (physically and emotionally) and I think I can almost breathe a little deeper. By the way the sound of a broken bone rubbing against itself both feels and sounds really creepy lol. I hope you don't wait too long until the next update, the cliffhanger is killing me. However, amazing work as always and I will always be on the look out for my alert to go off again.
Love Always,
LadyLecter
Melissa chapter 32 . 2/19
I've loved your series and you did such a good job of this scene! I want to cry.