Reviews for School Days
Toreh chapter 15 . 9/23
This was absolutely phenomenal. Tom was in character the whole time. Bravo.
Love love love this story! Whyyyyyy is it overrrrrr?! I would love a sequel omg please.

Loved your pinch of Drarry in there, as well as your Bella (she's so flirty, I loved that tension).

Before I finished this, I read your Romantic Idealism. Love your writing style! 3
oooooh this chapter is hot!
theinvisibilitycloak chapter 7 . 9/5
omgg I'm in love with this story, but awww this makes me so in love with Krum, how can he be so understanding? such a sweetie pie...
Rainbow Prime chapter 7 . 8/24
Hooray for Ramblers Anonymous! The only support group that NEVER gets anything done!
Rainbow Prime chapter 3 . 8/23
Hooray for Hermione making better life choices!
Rainbow Prime chapter 2 . 8/23
But...wait. If you literally die whenever anyone says anything nice, and people say nice things about your stories all the time, than would that make you a Time Lord?
Rlkotatis chapter 15 . 8/22
I’m mad. Mad because I waited way too long to read this. And it is just everything absolutely everything.
Exeidur chapter 15 . 8/3
I'm not sure how to feel about this story. I loved the start and I like the AU. I absolutely love Bella in this and Harry is nice too. The way the relationship between Hermione and Tom started was just too cute, and it was pretty much perfect until Tom left for uni.
Then it sort of spiralled out of control.

When Tom started threatening and playing games, killing his father... it feels like what he would do, but it doesn't feel like a side of Tom that Hermione would accept. I think the violence is already a big ask, but she should've never returned to him knowing he killed his own father. He's honestly a psychopath and he just gets worse and worse and drags Hermione down with him... but alright, I liked the characters overall, so I let that slide. But the last two chapters were just a bit ridiculous. There was quite a lot of proof of Rabastan having kidnapped Hermione. Malfoy was an eye witness. And Hermione only defended herself so she wouldn't die. They should have gotten police involved, Hermione would be still felt awful but she wouldn't have had to lie to everyone! Tom didn't need to kill anyone else, and it may have all worked out. But instead, Hermione will now stay an emotional wreck in an unstable, unhealthy relationship and her life is pretty much ruined. And Tom being a total psycho is confirmed once more.

Sorry for the rant there. I did honestly love the characters for 90% of the story, and the development in Tom and Hermione's relationship was very well done for the most part. But I didnt enjoy the ending, it left me feeling kind of depressed. Their relationship ends up being so unhealthy, it makes me sad :(
DestinyWinchesterMorgenstern chapter 15 . 8/1
I loved this story omg! It's so... I don't even know how to describe it . Love it!
Winter Whitlingum chapter 15 . 7/18
So good
voldemort.toes chapter 15 . 7/18
I read this in a few hours and I'm so happy with how everything went? I love the teensy bit of drarry, lesbian bella, and just how good everything turned out in the end, I love happy endings sm man. Overall one of the cutest tomione fics I've read and now I'm deciding to try out bella/Hermione fics just because of this. In conclusion I loved your fic and the super long chapters and your writing, all were lovely
voldemort.toes chapter 10 . 7/18
I'm in love with your version of Bellatrix, it's just too hot? Also gold digger lesbian Bellatrix is just an ingenious au of her, it stays true to her, as you put it, morally ambiguous self while also giving her a fun spin. So yeah, all that said I'd totally be into this Bellatrix
LunaFlos chapter 15 . 7/17