Reviews for Deaths of the Immortal
tenner chapter 38 . 5/28
Glad to get caught up with this story, added it to my community
jasminetempleman chapter 38 . 5/25
I live for theese updates
jacks marie chapter 38 . 5/23
Good ending to this story..New ones to come,or will you still concentrate on the ones you still are writing?
jacks marie chapter 37 . 5/16
Well...it's hardly Mickys,fault..but ..good chapter.
jasminetempleman chapter 36 . 5/10
I love this story! please update soon xx
jacks marie chapter 36 . 5/3
Good chapter..let's see if this go's through..
So Jack and Alice talked..Even if he did what he did after..and the Doctor found him..and talked some sense to him. Update..
HueHueFanfiction chapter 35 . 4/27
The Doctor better re-hash what he said! Stupid Doctor sometimes does stupid things. Everyone knows you don't confess under the influence of sex. No wonder Jack is so confused as to his feelings. That scene with them in bed is so adorable. Jacks thoughts on the other hand seem really heartbreaking. It gives off an air of him willing to just accept the fact The Doctor might not have meant it. Fight for your name Harkness!

Your story really brings out my Doctor/Jack fangirl I'll tell you that much.

I continue to be rather meeehhhh about Steven. I'm hoping that things with his mother take a darker or more dramatic turn. That could just be the fact I want this story to go on forever though. If there isn't more drama soon then the story must be ending, everything seems to be tying itself up well at this point. It will be a sad day for me when this story ends.

As always, hoping for more of your stories soon!
Keep doing you~
jacks marie chapter 35 . 4/27
Family picnic...Hope this happiness will last for Jack..
jacks marie chapter 34 . 4/21
Time together..Hope its a good day with no traumas..but..
HueHueFanfiction chapter 34 . 4/21
A great chapter once again. Always makes me happy to see you updating.

These two are fucking adorable and I honestly can't even. I didn't like a few things about this chapter, but I can still appreciate just how adorable this is and continue reading. So, having The Doctor really realize his love for Jack and then confess in the same chapter is really fast paced. Then, the actual confession itself, Jack accepts it without another word. Just responds, you would think considering everything that happened he'd take a little bit of pause to think it all over. Or, perhaps, even be in disbelief over the fact The Doctor feels that way for him. They have a lot of history these two, it seems maybe a bit too easy.

Can't wait for the next chapter! You keep doing you.
jacks marie chapter 33 . 4/19
Both happy for now,but more to come? Update?
HueHueFanfiction chapter 33 . 4/19
I've read a lot of your stories because Doctor Jack is definitely one of my favourite pairings... Yet now, and only now, have I noticed how adorable the 'sweethearts' thing is. Oh my Universe, I honestly can't even. All of your moments between the two in any of your stories are utterly adorable by the way. Honestly, here's hoping the two get married soon! Steven coming in with the super subtle foreshadowing.

As always, I eagerly await any update that you make. (Even if I usually don't review.)
jacks marie chapter 32 . 4/15
Will Jack come back..maybe he will calm down? Update..
jacks marie chapter 31 . 3/30
Good that Jack was able to get some help from talking to Steven..update..
jacks marie chapter 30 . 3/28
Good chapter..nice surprise for Jack..thought it was something like that..update?