Reviews for Scratching the Surface: Fiery Awakening
Keman chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
hi i have read ur story recently on shoujo ai and i was wondering y u didnt iclude the prelude that is the first chapter of this story here on fanfic when u had written it on shoujoai?

plz can reupdate and add that it would help readers who read ur story here on fanfic then on shoujoai understand the story better

i think that first chapter is quite important to understand ur series better...

anyway i hope to see ur sequel soon i cant wait for it to be out ur stories are so pleasant at the same time very heart warming/wrenching a lot of angst but still very romantic hope ur rikku can get over the heartbreak of seeing lulu together with wakka... aw poor rikku hope she can thaw ice cold paine and find love once again...

PS i believe rikku and paine so deserve each other...

PPS CHER ON GO GO GO and thanks again for ur wonderful story
the revr formally known as h chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
Yu know, just 'caus Brother has blue tatooes, doesnt mean hes an evil bastard, but hay its your story and it was a good one,

Good night and Good luck
Amon-100 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
shaking

i found scratching the surface realy good. especaly how you made brother the main bad guy just why you let him live. he should of died for attacking lulu. one more thin when are you going to post this storys sequel i want to know if rikku gets lulu back and what about wakka and the baby I NEED TO KNOW!
Al K chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Wait a sec-wasn't this supposed to have five chapters? I think it's missing one... (hey, you can delete this review if you want)

Oh, review? Gosh, I *loved* this story, but I think the first chapter is missing!
x0SilverFeathersx0 chapter 4 . 11/25/2005
I'm not the biggest fan in these sorts of pairings but I'm really impressed by your writing! Especially how you manage to tie everything in with the real series. Great job!
Rayven Chante chapter 4 . 9/27/2005
AH! The whole thing was great! I loved it...but the end was sad I like Rikku and Lulu being together. Well I can't wait till the next one. Good job!
final-fantasy-20 chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
I realy love this fic. When are you gonna write Sealed Emotions? I've been waiting for a while...I'd love to read more of your FF fics.
WithoutLogic chapter 4 . 5/28/2005
I really liked your story, it really showed some raw emotions that i myself would never be able to write. Lulu is a bitch in the last chapter... i'm sorry but it was slightly out of character! Are you a lesbian yourself because your writing seems to be very close!
Angel Dust Martian chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Coolies!
kazuma chapter 4 . 5/1/2005
still waiting for the sequel... C'MON!
kazuya316 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
I finally had time to read this one properly. Well done Betty! You kick ass. This is one hell of a story! Quite moving, and very well written.
Pheonix chapter 4 . 4/23/2005
Cool you should make a sequel with Paine and Rikku if you need help E-mail me
Chip255 chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
Loved it. Can't wait for sealed emotions. Keep writing, SWIS.
Chip255 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Loved it, I hope Sealed Emotions is just as good.
Deus X Machina chapter 4 . 3/3/2005
Where the hell's that sequel!