Reviews for The Way Home
floweringgarlic chapter 1 . 8/14
I want this to be canon so badly it physically hurts.
PhoenixGravity chapter 30 . 8/6
I was up very late trying to finish this story! Thank you for letting me travel alongside Hermione and’ Mia, I enjoyed it all.
Kikise chapter 30 . 7/15
This was so cute! lovely story!
Spazster chapter 1 . 7/5
Sorry but this little fact has driven me bonkers. Hermione should me 18 going on 19. not 16 in 1999. They started Hogwarts in 1990. I'm not sure where you got your facts from but everything but this is right so far.
spiffy2143 chapter 30 . 6/27
I love this story!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 30 . 6/19
OMG I LOVED THIS STORY I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I’D NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE

This was so wonderful! I loved all the little details - especially Gideon’s infatuation with birds :P It was all just so well thought out, and so well executed.

Thank you thank you thank you for sharing this with us! I know I’ll come back and read it again at some point :)
Hermione Lyra Malfoy-Riddle chapter 30 . 6/12
I found this story on AO3 but was too lazy to read it there so I came here to read it!
skyeryder01 chapter 30 . 6/8
I absolutely LOVED this story! You had me laughing and crying the whole way through. Especially with Fabian, I was crying cause he was back then laughing when Sirius called Molly over. I'm so glad everyone was back together. And I loved Bill and Charlie's reactions and comments at the reception.
NanneroftheWE chapter 30 . 5/22
I really enjoyed your story! Thanks for sharing!
she is brighter chapter 30 . 5/21
Love. I cried when Fabian came back. Omg.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 30 . 5/20
Loved this so much!
Alera chapter 30 . 5/15
This is the second time I am reading this fanfic. It is as wonderful the second time as it was the first time. Thank you.
Kathryn-anne9636 chapter 30 . 5/16
This was truly amazing. It's bittersweet knowing that it's finished. I love this story, immensely.
i heart branson chapter 30 . 5/12
I just read this whole story! It's so good! I love it! Just so good. Thank you!
SleeplessAustinian chapter 30 . 5/12
just found this gem. Loved! thanks for sharing.