Reviews for The Way Home
NanneroftheWE chapter 30 . 5/22
I really enjoyed your story! Thanks for sharing!
she is brighter chapter 30 . 5/21
Love. I cried when Fabian came back. Omg.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 30 . 5/20
Loved this so much!
Alera chapter 30 . 5/15
This is the second time I am reading this fanfic. It is as wonderful the second time as it was the first time. Thank you.
Kathryn-anne9636 chapter 30 . 5/16
This was truly amazing. It's bittersweet knowing that it's finished. I love this story, immensely.
i heart branson chapter 30 . 5/12
I just read this whole story! It's so good! I love it! Just so good. Thank you!
SleeplessAustinian chapter 30 . 5/12
just found this gem. Loved! thanks for sharing.
Draco lover forever 1994 chapter 30 . 5/5
Love. Love love
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 30 . 4/20
I really enjoyed your story! Thank you for sharing it!
Calimocho chapter 30 . 3/30
Thanks for taking the time to write such an awesome ff!
Really enjoyed reading it.
—Liz
TriDogMom chapter 30 . 3/13
normally I don't comment on stories that were completed a while ago, but I truly adored this story. It was great.
sherryola chapter 14 . 3/12
typical double standard. she can meet privately with a guy she dated, but a girl approaches sirius and he's the one who did something wrong? so silly.
sherryola chapter 11 . 3/12
why can't she change the past? or future in this part of her life? How can she let people who have become her frieds be murdered, betrayed by one of their own group? How can she say she loves Sirius and yet allow him to languish in Azkaban for 12 years, and let Harry, her supposed best friend grow up again in that hateful absusive home, when if she'd bothered to try she could have changed something? It makes me not like her very much. I would do anything I could in her place, anything. screw Dumbledore's so-called greater good.
SiriuslyPink chapter 6 . 3/11
Didn’t Lily break off her friendship with Snape at the end of their 5th year?
NoxStorm chapter 1 . 3/6
What an amazing fic. I just love the time turner trope so much and you did a great job making it your own!