Reviews for The Way Home
kmr92613 chapter 16 . 6/15
What does zolotse mean?
kmr92613 chapter 8 . 6/14
Ok this chapter had me crying. I felt so connected to her during the Prewett manor and then the library telling him to leave. I do hope they become friends again though.
kittyranma chapter 22 . 5/31
I'm Fred and George left in their 7th year, Not 5th.
kittyranma chapter 7 . 5/30
On my that was braking. Here I was hoping for this to be a reverse harem story. So she could have both Fabian and Sirius. Sighs.
bibliopuff chapter 30 . 5/29
no wonder i love this story. you executed the idea very well. kinda curious about fabian and antonin though. thank you for writing it!
bibliopuff chapter 27 . 5/29
even on reread this chapter is successful at making me cry. it's too painful, i don't knoe hoe remus could handle it
bibliopuff chapter 14 . 5/28
well, that answers my question about how much money hermione had in her bag xD
bibliopuff chapter 12 . 5/28
but somehow she managed to buy lots of expensive stuff, so that must be she har more galleons than my guess on her bag..
bibliopuff chapter 12 . 5/28
I'm curious how many galleons hermione managed to get in her bag before she time travels to the past? surely it's not that much?
bibliopuff chapter 2 . 5/28
oh, this chapter is even more hilarious when you reread xD classic fabian p
bibliopuff chapter 1 . 5/28
just realised i have read this in the past before, but i decided to reread because i liked it enough. oh well, let's get to the adventures
XSiderX chapter 22 . 5/26
I’m actually thinking what I’d do in her shoes. I mean, I think that if I was her, once I went back to my timeline, I’d be so embarrassed in front of Sirius, I don’t know why.
XSiderX chapter 22 . 5/26
I know the pipe and the pocket watch aren’t the only things she gave him, but how can he be disappointed when he gave her a new charm and robes? It’s not that he outdid himself either ahah
XSiderX chapter 6 . 5/25
And she never wondered about Fabian and Gideon now that she knows they’re Molly’s brothers? And what about professors and other people who met Mia in 1976? I wonder if they remember her and if they know about ‘Mia’ being ‘Hermione’ and the other way around? I’m confused. I feel like Hermione should ask herself more questions, since we all know she’s smart and she always question everything!
XSiderX chapter 4 . 5/25
I have a lot of questions in my head. I didn’t get if Remus knows she’s not her cousin. And I also wonder why Hermione didn’t wonder if Sirius ‘already’ knew her back in 1999. She knows that he fell in love with Mia and so herself, but I wonder if she thought about Remus and Sirius knowing her
1,076 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »