Reviews for unsteady
motherbearof3 chapter 2 . 2/9
Love! Love discovering new Barson stories!
untapdtreasure chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
Thank you so so much for this. I couldn't bear it if they really split up. Hugs them both.
Meg0613 chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
Oh I love he brought her the paperwork making his intentions very clear, I just love the two of them together so much!
BJ chapter 2 . 6/29/2016
Thanks for the happy ending. Real life can be too full of disappointments and sorrow. I enjoyed both chapters.
barsonaddict chapter 2 . 6/29/2016
Great ending to a great story! So happy they figured it out. And I loved the Fin and Amanda interactions too. Looking forward to your next SVU fic
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2016
For a moment I was scared because you wrote a completely different ending but a happy ending and then they were not good again and it looked bad, but yaaaay they're happy again!
Michnkicks chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
Love this!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
Yass can we get some more
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
I bawled like a baby.
lizzard9 chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
I know you were only doing a two shot, but I could see this going further. Hoping you might consider it!
Faith Ann Tucker chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
I know I am was scared for a minute...lol. Love happy endings! Keep these stories con ng!
barsonaddict chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Did you edit this? I thought it ended differently the first time I read it (last night). Anyway, this is breaking my heart! Please do a part two- maybe with a happy ending? Looking forward to more from you :)
Faith Ann Tucker chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Great one shot! You could add more chapters. Great writing!
SarcazticTaco chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Not a paring I usually read but I enjoyed it. Would love to see it extended, even just to a two shot, where Olivia and Raphael reconcile :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
My babies, stop fighting! Love this.