Reviews for Retrograde
stacygrrl2002 chapter 5 . 16h
and you would be hard pressed to list better sci-fi. Starship Troopers should be mandatory reading in all schools, as well as The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress. This has been a good tale to date.
red neo ranger chapter 29 . 5/11
Loved it cant wait to read more
ClaireR89 chapter 29 . 5/10
Whoa! And update
surya25addanki chapter 1 . 5/9
Wowswr
Sanders7201 chapter 1 . 5/7
fun story just wish it was updated more frequently.
taxzombie chapter 29 . 5/7
While my preference is for chapters that are more then 2 - 3 pages long, that is not your writing style.
That's fine. I'm not the one writing this, I'm the one reading this. And I am enjoying it. So all I can say is thank you, and keep it up. Be it a one page chapter or a 20 page chapter, I look forward to the next installment. Keep writing in the style YOU feel comfortable in. The rest of us can adjust, lol
Smokeing chapter 29 . 5/7
Very good story enjoyed it Very much thank you for writing it look forward to more
taxzombie chapter 14 . 5/7
He deserved a double thump for that last line, lol. An interesting tale. I am enjoying it.
Zicou chapter 29 . 5/6
Excellent chapters!
Z/
karazifan chapter 29 . 5/5
Thanks for writing it.
skooglie1 chapter 1 . 5/5
I really enjoyed the story, the descriptor had me morbidly curious, so good work on that.

The first chapter had me interested, i admit it was shorter than i expected and it all just shirt of happened at once but ITS GOOD.

Your writing style works, i love the pace the feeling you managed to get across for all the characters, with Harry and Amelia both. Their interactions and movements around eachother are perfect.
I love the idea with Susan and Hermione the interaction with the wall between bedrooms bringing the whole story full circle was definitely goofy while worthy.
I hand it to you with the build up and the hype, we haven't really seen what Harry can do yet either in a direct 1v1 him looking forward to the end game.

Keep up the good work, you legend.

Skoglie 1
sandipi chapter 29 . 5/5
Defined job duties is always helpful. Thank you for the new chapter.
lou2003us chapter 29 . 5/4
I really want to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work! Stay safe, healthy, and positive.
Wolfric chapter 29 . 5/4
Good chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 29 . 5/4
Good chapter and thanks for sharing!
1,319 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »