Reviews for The Cauldron (Archive and sample chapters)
primus101 chapter 178 . 12h
I would actually very much like to see you continue this story. Others might not agree, but I think this story has the potential to be a good one!
Guest chapter 178 . 18h
*I'm sure one of Voldemort's minions have contacted the DMLE."*

"... minions would have ...*

Or "... minions would contact ..."

Speaking of a possible future event, not something that's actually happened.

*The Department of Mysteries in Magical Britain has been rumoured to take an especial interest in Ghouls, and none of it good.*

Why "an especial interest", when " a special interest" works just as well and scams slightly better?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- Scrapper
Why am I getting Hansel&Gretel vibes from that kid?

Just with more pop culture.

It's like reading about a mix of those Twins and Andrew Wells from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
LoamyCoffee chapter 178 . 17h
I'm a little more interested in this, but not fully sold.
PrimeMegalodon chapter 178 . 10/21
Oh this is brilliant but i'm afraid i simply cannot picture Juuzou without his stitches
Jostanos chapter 178 . 10/20
I wonder.. If and when Juuzou removes the charm from Harry if the two of them may consider themselves 'brothers-of-sorts'?
merendinoemiliano chapter 177 . 10/20
Please, no
DZ2 chapter 177 . 10/20
Interesting; I liked how you set the scene and, for some weird reason, when the 'missed me' bit came up, I had a scene from an old film I used to watch in my head.

Anyway, this is an amazing new addition to the Cauldron.
95turtles chapter 177 . 10/19
This was great!
primus101 chapter 177 . 10/19
I think there is a little bit of leniency for One-Eyed Ghouls on account of Ken and Touka’s daughter Ichika being a One-Eyed Ghoul despite technically being 3/4ths Ghoul. I would imagine that so long as there is ghoul blood and they have a Kakuhou, an individual could be classed as a Ghoul hybrid.
Jostanos chapter 177 . 10/19
*chuckles* You never cease to amaze me, Q, and I would like to read more of this concept than this 'one-shot' if at all possible. :)
Razgriz0x chapter 177 . 10/19
Sorry but... Pet Peeve of mine... Voldemort is not a Junior. His birthname is Tom Marvolo Riddle... not Thomas Riddle Junior, not Thomas M. Riddle... thus no way to be junior. Again... it's a pet peeve of mine... not demanding it be fixed... just don't like reading it. Now that that is out of the way, I'll continue reading now.
LoamyCoffee chapter 177 . 10/19
I'm partially interested in what comes next, This surprisingly didn't draw me in as much as the past few chapters.
imortal333 chapter 174 . 10/19
Hi there! I haven’t reviewed in a while, huh? I swear you posted this crossover idea at the perfect time, I just finished watching the first season of Tokyo Ghoul and read the manga chapters as well. I was a bit iffy about the series at first, especially as the main character seemed rather disappointing at first but come the season 1 finale, whoa! Kaneki took a good 11 levels in badass and then some, though it came at a pretty heavy cost sadly.

I’d love to see how Harry gets integrated into this world, along with the rest of the magical world. I feel pretty bad for any auror that comes after him. Adoptive Ghoul family aside, Harry is certainly more battle-hardend then those idiots from the ministry.
Jenna Tatum chapter 176 . 10/18
Fabulous
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 176 . 10/18
Prodigal daughter should be it's own fic I am hooked
1,448 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »