Reviews for The Cauldron (Archive and sample chapters)
RWIW chapter 278 . 9/19
It's silly, but I like the way the character limit mangled the chapter name. "Henry Ashford and the Wrath of Chapter 1" seems like a great theme for a crackfic.

Glad you're archiving abandoned fics. It's bothersome to run into brick walls of deleted stories.
Seimika chapter 278 . 9/19
Man I was looking forward to this story... guess no point in reading it now
Gamer71796 chapter 277 . 9/14
I love HP/ME crossovers and Harry Potter Geth is one I consistently come back to. I hope this pans out because there are too few good stories that fit this criteria and I've get to read anything by you that was poorly written. please keep up the good work...

p.s. While Harry/Tali is definitely my favorite pairing, Harry/Liara is a close second and if you happen to work on another one, maybe consider a change of pace? Or don't. I'll probably read it either way.
Argonaut986 chapter 276 . 9/12
Nimrod chapter 2: Bella and Harry had a cute moment, for a moment.
Argonaut986 chapter 275 . 9/12
Nimrod chapter 1: So, let me get this straight. 1. Lily is in a coma after Moldyshorts attacked Godric’s hollow. 2. James is a big jerk.
WearyCurmudgeon chapter 275 . 9/6
*Ponders*

Harry could easily render the Dimitrescu daughters immune from harm.

How?

Bracelets containing the runic equivalent to a warming charm to maintain their temperature. So you'd either have to damage the bracelet or spray them with liquid nitrogen, because otherwise they can go: "and the cold doesn't bother me anyway". ;-P
Skull Flame chapter 276 . 9/5
- This looks really good as a story. A pity it didn't work out for you, but still.
- You found Marilyn Manson's This is Halloween from a AMV of Soul Eater? I see you're a man of culture as well.
- Liked the Black Lagoon reference.
WhiteElfElder chapter 277 . 9/4
I almost want to bet that Wotan is someone of Hermione's line.
starboy454 chapter 277 . 9/3
Excellent update
Spartan3909 chapter 277 . 9/3
Thanks for the chapter _.
LoamyCoffee chapter 277 . 9/3
Doing really well with this.
Meshgeroya chapter 277 . 9/3
I really want a full story using this idea. I love it. Keep up the great ideas!
Z.L.C. genesmith chapter 277 . 9/3
I'm really hoping this one makes the cut into being published on this site as an actual story. I'll be sad if it doesn't, but that's how the cookie crumbles and all that rot.
Jostanos chapter 277 . 9/3
omake: A ghost from the past face palms "Potter luck strikes again doesn't it, Harry?"
Oh, I like this - I hope you're able to get a lot out of this idea, because I love Harry Potter/Mass Effect crossovers
2,424 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »