Reviews for The Other Side
Luiz4200 chapter 28 . 11/6/2013
I've always wondered what'd have happened if it was Adam and not Adora who was taken away by Hordak but I didn't expect the Great Rebellion to lose.
teefana chapter 28 . 5/16/2012
a wonderfully written story-gripping and with an undercurent of tenderness that is so lovely-i REALLY hope the author finishes this.
Portrait of a Scribe chapter 28 . 5/23/2010
Argh, cliffie! I really like this story; I like the idea, I like your writing, and I love the way you've portrayed the characters. It's disappointing that you've stopped writing it, but I guess I'll just have to come back and reread it a few more times... I hope you decide to take it up again someday, though- it's totally spectacular!
Chris Gilbert chapter 28 . 8/13/2009
This twist is better than the original, I can't wait for the conclusion.
jduke chapter 28 . 4/4/2008
I really like this story. Is there more to this. It's just to good to end like this.
timme chapter 22 . 11/10/2007
i like the story. but your adora really is an annoying character. very impatient, unforgiving, and just plain difficult to work with. i love damas though.
jadesabre75 chapter 28 . 10/4/2007
Gah! Please tell me that's not the end! Wow. This is a great story. Did you ever finish it?
Bard Linn chapter 28 . 9/12/2007
Excellent job with this! All of the different twists and turns are quite interesting. Can't wait to see where you go with this idea.
steve chapter 28 . 6/29/2007
I just found your story and loved it. It was like watching the cartoon allover again, the depth and the story line are great. I dont know anything about writing so I wont dare to comment on things I know nothing about but or sheer enjoyment and entertainment you are in a world class league. Now Please write more!
SSJ4 Sailor Menz chapter 28 . 6/19/2007
I always wondered what would happen if Adam was the one taken instead of Adora. This is an excellent piece of work. The punctuation, spelling and grammar is impeccable! The way the story flows is wonderful as well. The only bad thing i can point out is that the chapters are short.

Keep up the great work!

More please! I'm dying to know what happens next!
La Phoenix chapter 28 . 3/30/2007
Great story so far, and I've enjoyed the what-if scenario of Adam being captured instead of Adora. I don't know. I may be reading too much into this (or projecting a lot) but Adam is way sexier as the tough Damas who's coming to grips with his past. But in addition to that the entire story has been well written and paced. Really looking forward to reading more.
Awen1923 chapter 28 . 1/21/2007
This is a great story so far. I love the different take on He-Man and She-Ra and think you have done a good job with this story. I hope you haven't abandoned it because it is well written and interesting and I would love to finish it. I hope you update sometime soon.
Fafa Fai chapter 28 . 12/25/2006
Ouyy I like this.
ladyniko chapter 28 . 10/2/2006
Kitty My dear!

Where have you gone? I have finished Lost in a Lost World (Well, it's in the hands of those Who Wield Red Pens now to attack the last 2 sections...) and you seem to have abandoned this story.

Please, say it isn't so!

Please, Kitty! Come back to the fold - you know we're waiting for you to finish this tale. :)

You can reach me at ladyniko at at any time - I'll be glad to provide any help I can to get you to finish this story.
coral skye chapter 28 . 9/20/2006
I know its been about a year since you last updated this fic, but I thought that I'd do a review anyway as I really enjoyed it. The characterisation and plotting is so good I devoured it all in one sitting (which took a while!)

Anyway, I hope you get your muse back - I know all too well how frustrating writer's block is (_)