Reviews for The Other Side
Vanessa Masters chapter 22 . 2/15
So, maybe Calen knows more about Adora then we think, Duncan believes Teela, and Skeletor plans a attack!
Vanessa Masters chapter 21 . 2/15
It's out now, and Damas still doesn't get it.

And Shadow Weaver, well, I don't know what she plans to do next.
Vanessa Masters chapter 20 . 2/15
Oh boy, it seems Damas didn't remember! :( So sad, and the tears.

Oh boy, it seems Adora has met up with Calen, passionate kiss and he really loves her, but he won't leave her side. Which will make it difficult.
Vanessa Masters chapter 19 . 2/15
Well, Randor is nervous, but marlena convinces him to let her see Damas. And she confirms her suspicions, it's her son. Such feels, the tears.

Oh, and Adora, hoping to finally have more time with Calen. :D

Randor can't object, he used to be just a General.
Vanessa Masters chapter 18 . 2/15
Poor Shadowweaver, that horrible mother was a bad influence, I'm surprised Shadow Weaver didn't murder her mother.

So, her and Hordak were lovers, before her vow of never returning to Etheria disfigured her, rough.
Vanessa Masters chapter 17 . 2/15
LOL Reference to Lightspinner.

And The Queen wants to see Damas, I can only guess how this will end.

Shadow Weaver wants her baby boy back it seems.
Vanessa Masters chapter 16 . 2/15
Oh, Adora was VERY angry, feeling like her role was nothing. But now, they use the magic, and find Adam!
Vanessa Masters chapter 15 . 2/14
So, is Calen a OC? Hard to keep track. But nice to know Adora has someone to love. _

Oh boy, Marlena sees the hooded Damas face and passes out!
Vanessa Masters chapter 14 . 2/14
Oh Adora is really upset, and I don't blame her. :(
Vanessa Masters chapter 13 . 2/14
I have to agree, it's ridiculous to want a arranged marriage for Adora, when there's no point if she doesn't love the person. It'll only lead to a untimely death for the groom, if I was forced into one.

Oh, Randor, crying, hugging, and telling about ADam! Or, at least mentions it.
Vanessa Masters chapter 12 . 2/14
Dark time ahead.

Teela is told the truth, and Randor must prepare to tell Adora.
Vanessa Masters chapter 11 . 2/14
Damas begins to feel a change, oh, so Evil Lyn saved him from the Infirmary.

Oh, Poor Queen Marlena.
Vanessa Masters chapter 10 . 2/14
So...Shadow Weaver DOES see Damas as a son. Since she can't conceive, and she actually committed many of the atrocities he thought he did to spare him Hordak's wrath. Very motherly, a different side to her. Oh wow.

But Damas escaped the infirmary!
Vanessa Masters chapter 9 . 2/14
Oh boy, Duncan learns a horde member is in the palace. Thou he doesn't know WHO.

Oh boy, Adora yelled and commanded them! It's serious!
Vanessa Masters chapter 8 . 2/14
Oh wow, Damas and Teela meet. I'm hooked on this story now :D And maybe, in the infirmary, Randor sees Damas!