Reviews for Sleep's sweet embrace
RainbowDragon039 chapter 1 . 2/3
I thought that the story was awesome and adorable in every way! Hope you and your girlfriend stay together! Good luck! ;)
Anyway, thank u so much for the awesome story!
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Writing style is different, a lot of older fanfiction is written like this. I thought this was about sleep? Not sure what I read tbh.
PepperonyOwl chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Very fluffy - loved that bit! Kudos! Anyway, fantastic story. Loved Ranma's sleep deprived thoughts and Akane's half sleep consent. It's very sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
oh I loved this.
PurseMonger chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Abosultely adorable.
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
this was really cute and very well written :) thanks for bringing a smile to my face :)
ryu238 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I can honestly see ranma talking like this.
littiman chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Good story and plot line but your version sounds too 'Americanized'. Spoils the whole mood of the story.

Words such as 'frickin' and 'wassup' are american slang.

Kindly keep in mind that Ranma is japanese and the tone of the story should match that of the characters of the story.

Keep up the good work.
ilovesunflower chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
one of the few stories in here that left a smile on me after i've finished reading it.. loved it.. :)
serenityselena chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
re-reading the story was great ... *big smile*
I like it when ranma and akane get along and they also get closer *smirk*
great story _
Beloved Dawn chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
"but I for one am thankful for every time I manage to make it to the lavatory without having to fight a demon-lord on my way."

So I can check off "read something that makes me shove the back of my hand in my mouth so I don't wake up teh roommates at midnight with laughter" on my pre-bedtime list today.

It was adorable.
Paosheep chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Hey, this is really, really good.
Meakoa chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Aww, this is so sweet! Ranma's thoughts are so hilarious, and I had to shake my head at him a coupla times for being so stupid, like when he went back to Akane's room, but hey, it worked out for him in the end. Anyways, only a coupla spelling mistakes, so can't complain there. I really like how this story is written, nice job.
L.A. Riverburn chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
You're writing is simply... unbelieveable. really, I don't think I've seen many fanfics before that are written so extremely, mind shatteringly well. everything flows just so perfectly, so ... so... damn, it's just so incredible.

not only is your writing perfect, but the story is adorable, cute and perfect as well. so is the end. I was scared for a second it would have an obvious end... but you didn't do that. you ended it with an end :P.

You're officially on my alert list, favourite list - as the story.

Ps: I haven't read your other material... but you've got it
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I'm so annoyed. I just submitted a really long, nice review for you, and what happens? It wouldn't work. Talk about frustrated! Argh!

Anyway, it's a lovely read. Even though the writing is a tad bit choppy in places, the characters seem fairly in character, and the story being from Ranma's POV was really a wonderful idea.

Great job. This is going on my favorites. Thanks for writing it!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »