Reviews for Making Connections
Kiku-Goldenflower chapter 27 . 5/18
Im not going to lie, i really like rhis story but the whole Venom thing began to drag on quite a bit. Im glad its over and we can move on to other things.
monkeybaby chapter 27 . 5/17
Good chapter!
PhantomGoat13 chapter 27 . 5/17
This was a fantastic chapter!
Web-HeadSuperFan chapter 27 . 5/17
Thank you for the update! This story is amazing!
BrawlerGamer chapter 27 . 5/16
Finally, the Venom fiasco is over! Now to deal with Normal and Zola.
StarStepper chapter 27 . 5/16
BOI No save Steve! Also I love the nickname "hot shot"; it's so endearing XD
Maximoose04 chapter 26 . 5/13
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*gasp*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*GASP*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*falls out of chair*! Gosh I love your writing. You are very talented! Thanks for writing this... but... that ended. GAH I’m dying, but thanks anyways!
Ok, I’m about to punch Venom in the face. Darn villains always get in the way! But you better update, because this is an amazing story, and I am saddened that it has been ignored for 3 months. Please update!
LimonLemon chapter 9 . 4/30
Shayging518 chapter 26 . 5/2
Please update soon
yurioscheerios1 chapter 26 . 5/1
Wait... IS THIS IT?! IS THIS THE END?!
lil cometz chapter 26 . 4/30
did u just kill steve or is he coming back
LimonLemon chapter 26 . 3/23
Steve is dead who is Peter's pop now? I recommend Clint or Tony OR OR HAVE A TWIST WHERE STEVE IS ACTUALLY ALIVE!
LimonLemon chapter 16 . 3/23
I LOVE IDC I LOVE IT! HATERS GOTTA HATE AND TATERS GOTTA TATE SPANDEX GOTTA SPANK SO IF YOU'RE A HATER YA BETTA WATCH OUT KEEP AND EYE OUT YA SLEEP WITH AN EYE OPEN IM TELLIN YA NOW! GO AWAY AN NEVER COME BACK OR. ELSE. IM. STALKING. YOU. AND. KILLING. YOU. BC U HATE THIS AND MARVEL! THIS IS AWESOME! MARVEL IS AWESOME! whoever wrote this is the g.o.a.t
LimonLemon chapter 13 . 3/23
I am feeling happy and excited! But you should've had the last word be 'dad' as in Peter calling a Steve dad