Reviews for Cas Did Not Deserve This
SasutoHyugaNara chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
This is so beautiful... I can almost see them in front of me. One word to say: Wonderful!
DarkKitKat chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
That was... Just wow. I mean I feel horrible for Cas. I love how Dean is handling this. Please update soon I need to see Cas heal
ErisolSwag chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
aaaaaaa- my feels… good job, now im sad. how dare you be so gr8 at writing, hhhhhhhhhhh
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
I absolutely love this! One of my favorite Destiel fanfics that i've read!
BritishAngel99 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I love this fic! You're especially good at portraying the emotions of the characters in a way that, in my opinion, is exactly like how the characters are in the show!
Winter Bow chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
This is absolutely amazing and beautiful!
Tiddo-mus chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
OMG this is amazing!
TsukiyomiMidori chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
I never looked at it this way, but this makes so much sense. I never liked what happened, now I see how horrible it really was. I hope you write more chapters and this isn't just a oneshot. Looking forward to reading more! The feels!
Mischel chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Very beautiful, thanks!
jessmoriarty chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
this is so beautiful. aaahhh. gave me some damn real destiel feels
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
doe:
i always hated the april situation. i will admit that part of it was the "fan-deer" in me screaming silently (destiel forever! oh, right...this is tv canon. sigh...), but it just didn't feel right; even without destiel in the mix. i, too am tired of hearing, "well, about time. cas finally got him some" and all that crap! sex is more than a biological function. humans really suck sometimes...
thanks for the sweeeeet story...momma likes.
rainystv chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Thanks really enjoyed this!