Reviews for A Father's Love
Hamlet 77 chapter 3 . 7/1/2016
I like this Alexis, rather more mature, yes she's clever but never really acted adult at the time. AND now she wants in on the plan, as opposed to just putting up with her fathers wishes.

Mind you with a three pronged attack of Jim, Rick and now Alexis in on the plan, Kate will have to give in a lot quicker than expected. She doesn't stand a chance.

Let's just hope Rick doesn't blow it.

I await the next instalment with keen interest.
I'm Widget chapter 3 . 7/1/2016
Oh, good for Alexis! I wanted to slap her there for a moment. lol

Love this. Can't wait for more! I always get so excited when I get a message that you've updated this story (or any story, really). Happy Friday!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
Amazing and fantastic once again

You have definitely captured Rick's thoughts and concerns and in turn Jim Becketts state of mind as well

Amazing

LivK chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
When I am disturbed when I read I get grumpy
But if at first you don't succeed... Så finally I could sit down, and as usual your story is worth reading.
This I like, as we get more insight on what's going on.
And this to was a good one.I kinda wonder why they didn't talk long ago..But who am I to say.
Anyway thanks for sharing, So happy to see you are back in writing mode Hope you are healing well
Have a splendid afternoon/evening
ABurt221 chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
Great start! Keep going . . .
RESCATOR chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
I hope Castle will stay optimist tomorrow.
Beetlebug chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
And it's on! Can't wait to see how it plays out
stars90 chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
Well crafted drama
kwarner chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
Can't wait to see what Kate says when Rick shows up.

Great update.
Kathryn Lee Duncan chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
Very intriguing! Looking forward to your further chapters. Well done, as always!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
What does he tell her? The truth? Her dad asked him to come be with her? I don't think he has to tell her, she'll have that figured out. No way he know to be there unless Jim told him. My first thought was that she would be furious with him, but now, after thinking about it, maybe not. It's been weeks now, or something over a week. Not remembering clearly, but she has sent the doctor off and she's talked to her dad about Castle's confession. I think she might really want to see him again. Fear of not being whole or enough or whatever she's thinking might be holding her back from asking him to come see her. Maybe he'll get a smile.

I'll hope for a smile.
lkwill39 chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
Great story! Looking forward to see where you take us.
VACastleFan chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Not sure how I missed the alert for chapter 1 of this story but sure glad I saw the alert for chapter 2! This will make my weekend, Liv! I love the set up-I'm not sure I ever read a Rise-inspired story that took quite this starting point.
southerngirl1 chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
Can't wait to find out how their encounter goes. . .
life's a mystery chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
great reflection for Castle. I can't wait until he turns up at the hospital
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »