Reviews for A Father's Love
freeasabird14 chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Woohoo! Amazing story. I can't wait to see what is in store.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Fantastic start

:))))))) yes yes yes another story from you :))) doing a happy dance hahaha :))))

Love that you have Jim in the story and that he knows that Kate needs Rick . That Rick is the only one who will get through her stubbornness and her fear .

Love love love that you have another story and hopefully more to come in New stories and hopefully the continuation of your open stories as well .

So happy you are back writing, you write beautiful Kate and Rick together :))

Caskett always
Dia chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
I like it so far. Keep writing!
philliesfan1000 chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Oh, I can't wait to see how the conversation at the hospital goes! I like the notion of Jim intervening for the two lovebirds when his daughter really could use a supportive partner and TLC as she heals.
RESCATOR chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Love to read you again ! Always a gift.
I hope Rick will takr care of her even if she is to stuborn to accept it.
cruise1213 chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
I love this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Another fic set after her shooting for this summer... Did all the writers get together and decide to write stories set now? Already following one... Maybe will catch this at another time.
corlando chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
I love this story idea. It never sat well with me that Jim Beckett didn't speak to Castle at all while Kate was recovering from her gunshot wound. I mean, he watched Castle dive in front of his daughter to try and save her. Kate being an emotional mess is understandable but you'd think Jim would step in and do or say something to the man who attempted to take a bullet for her! I'm so glad you're taking this on. I can't wait to see where this goes.
stars90 chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Fantastic start
CrimeGirl912 chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
I loved this chapter, please update ASAP.
bingblot chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
I do love Jim Beckett's character and I love the idea of him seeking Castle out to ask Castle to try to persuade Kate not to check herself out of the hospital early. It seems plausible given what happened in "Knockout" too. Also, I like how Jim already knew that Kate had lied but didn't try to explain or justify Kate to Castle. Looking forward to seeing how Kate reacts to Castle showing up.
binkley2013 chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Simple yet brilliant 'what if?' for a story.

Always enjoy and appreciate that you find actual settings your stories and scenes. The pictures on EJ's website really put a reader's imagination into this scene.
southerngirl1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Great first chapter - can't wait to see where this journey goes. Thanks for another of your always wonderful Caskett adventures.
kwarner chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
I love it, I can tell this one is going to be good.

Can't wait for the rest.
theputz913 chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Can't wait to see how Kate reacts to Castle showing up at the hospital and what they decide after she gets over the shock of him showing up after a week and half of no contact and a broken promise to call.
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »