Reviews for A Father's Love
Beetlebug chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
I can already tell, this is going to be a good one Liv. Can't wait to see it played out
SeriouslyCarol chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
What an awesome idea. Love Jim Beckett. You have such great imagination and storytelling skills. I was so excited to see this. Can't wait for next chapter. I'm sure it's going to be an epic confrontation. Thank you so much for writing.
KosmaU chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Liv, I'm glad that you're continuing to be an amazing writer. I wanted to wait till it will be fully updated, but knowing how great are your stories, I couldn't resist ;) and now I need more :) can't wait for tomorrow. Thank you for sticking with us 3
VIOLET1213 chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Fantastic start to this story, always look forward to reading your great storyline. Thanks for writing, lets see where you are going to take us this time.
madcrafter72 chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Wow! Love the sound of this. We need more Jim Beckett in canon and fic
AudreyJ1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
That is so freakin perfect, down to the blood splattered cherry pie! Terrific chapter, looking forward to seeing how it unfolds!
life's a mystery chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
great start to this story :)
CharacterDriven chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
The picture
The pie
The wish to take care of Jim
The recently interred

Someone should be paying you to write.
shazam12 chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
So excited to take this journey. Love your stories and writing as always!
Banniss5 chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Oh my goodness! A story with Jim. I'm so excited! This first chapter is great, I can see the scene in my head perfectly. I can't wait to read the rest.
WRTRD chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
"A Father's Love" is a perfect title: not only is a father (Jim) lovingly entrusting the care of his daughter to a man who loves her, but to a man who is a father himself and can undoubtedly walk in Jim's shoes.
What a lovely idea for a story this makes!Of course there will be some full-scale resistance from the daughter in question, but in your sure and imaginative hands, well, we can expect a terrific voyage. Two little touches that stand out: Castle wanting to feed Jim and fatten him up, and Jim's revelation that Castle proclaimed his love for Kate so loudly when she was shot that some of the recently interred might even have heard it. Thank you for the chuckle and a great start to a new treat for us.
kait2515 chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Great! Please write more!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Kate is going to be irate! Castle instead of her dad means her dad went to him, so her dad isn't coming and this is his idea! Probably madder at her dad than Castle, but she is not going to want to leave the hospital under Castle's loving care!

If she gives in, and Jim told Castle not to take 'no' for an answer, so he won't give up! So, WHEN she gives in and finds herself beside the man that loves her more than anyone has ever loved her, there because he wants to be there, needs to be there for her, she will have to soften toward him at some point!

Certainly not the way she would want their first days together to go, but it'll prove to her the depth of his love. For better or worse? She'll know how he can handle the worse right from the beginning. He'll win this one!

Super idea!
castlefan6 chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Liv,

Enjoyed the first chapter and loved the photo, brought back a memory of my own Dad. Always enjoy your work and can't wait to see where you take this one, Thanks
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »