Reviews for A Father's Love
lkwill39 chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
Great story! Loved it.
bingblot chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
Wow, it's a little amazing to see Beckett being the one to take initiative and lay it out into the open of what they're doing.
I feel sorry for Josh and I never really thought I would. So great to see Beckett letting Castle be there for her.
AlwaysCherryApples chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
I know I have read a great fic when minutes after finishing it, or just remembering I read it, still makes me smile. This one is fantastic. There is something about the way you write Caskett that always makes me come back and reread your stories, you treat the characters with so much respect, it's truly great. Thank you.
queenbee1711 chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
Oh now we need a Hamptons story please! I think one of the best episode is the one they did in the Hamptons murder he wrote. It is one of my all time favorites!
I'm Widget chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
Love this... especially Josh witnessing their happiness and then walking away. Yes! An epic win for Rick. Caskett perfection. Have you considered writing a second part to this beginning when they get to the loft and then go to the Hamptons? I know it's been done, but you always put your own fascinating twist on these stories that keep me riveted. Just an idea from an interested reader. Whatever you do write next (and I hope you do keep writing in this fandom), I look forward to reading it.
freeasabird14 chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
Thank you for writing and sharing your passion with us. I always love your stories; they are so real and beautiful. I hope you have more in store!
freeasabird14 chapter 4 . 7/3/2016
I love this chappie. Just brilliantly written and real.
Please make a sequel
Applewho chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
Again I thank you for a lovely little story.
KsenijaCastillion chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
I adore your stories! The only thing I don't like is "the end" part! I really would like to see them in the loft, together, what's next... Even if we don't get it in some of the next stories I know the next one will be as great as all the pervious! Thanks for writing!
cruise1213 chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
Happy Fourth of July to you and your family. Be safe and careful. Great story.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
CharacterDriven here. Lovely story!
rescator chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
Perfect story and perfect ending.
Thank you so muche Liv. Because of you we can keep dreaming.
What a snoozefest
LivK chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
Awwwww this was a sweet ending...and a happy ending...thank you so much.
Loved the story. Have a great evening and hope you are healing ok

So happy you are writing again
233 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »