Reviews for A Father's Love
lb chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
great job with the whole story.
stars90 chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
Excellent work as usual. I loved the premise of it, and you just developed it better and better as the story went on.
MontanaKate66 chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
Very good..
kwarner chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
So Rick made Josh jealous? Good for him.

Great ending to this story. I am glad that she let him in and is letting him take care of her.
Manxkid chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
What a lovelt , sweet story to complete the week end. Thank you.
dhurley chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
All I can say is THANK YOU for writing!
bogolisk chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
Beautiful story. May I hope for a sequel?
theputz913 chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
Thanks for yet another wonderful story.
southerngirl1 chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
Great story - hate to see it end. But, wonderful ending! Thank you for this one!
broniewenny chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
okay seriously this is one of my favourites of your stories, like i love it! never stop writing, dear god i love your stories!
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
As much as he wanted to touch her or place his face in her hair or taste her sweet lips, he wouldn't push. He had waited so long and would continue to wait for as long as she needed him to. Not understanding how much she yearned for more from him now!

So, she declares him the winner! She knows him and tells him so. Be happy, Castle! She says that you make her so happy!

Beautiful chapter! Having the surgeon witness the gentle kiss was comforting. I could hear him walking away! Bye! Such a fitting end!

I had lost count of the chapters though! I didn't want this to be over already! Such a good story! Possible sequel? You did such a great job here!
dkfan chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
Another wonderful love story for our beloved Caskett. Thank you so much Liv for continuing your writings of Castle Fanfiction stories. They are always some of the best! Your work and efforts are greatly appreciated.
CrimeGirl912 chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
I loved this!
shazam12 chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
Loved, loved, loved this story. Thanks for gifting us with another gem!
D3bbi3c chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
The ending put a smile on my face that will enhance my holiday celebration. Thank you, once again, for writing a wonderful story about our most beloved fictional characters. Read a twitter post, a couple of days ago, from "Josh Davidson" about Stana's husband. Kinda like "Josh" now. Anyway, you totally rock when it comes to writing Kate and Rick and I, as well as many others, look forward to your next masterpiece. I'm so happy that I discovered a fan fiction writer who truly makes my life better. I hope writing the stories gives you immeasurable pleasure. Have a great week!
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »