Reviews for Unconditional
Good story. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Hope you will continue the story.
HPandPJO4ever chapter 36 . 3/31/2019
This is really good! Plese continue!
Frustrated poet chapter 36 . 4/11/2018
Thanks for writing this. It’s an interesting little spin on the HP story.
Tyler'sPrincess chapter 36 . 3/24/2018
This chapter was so sad. I knew it had to come, but, I hated the deaths of Dobby and Hedgeig(Awk Spelling).
Update soon please!
UNK1234 chapter 36 . 3/24/2018
Thanks for updating this! I really enjoy reading this story, and I was sad that you hadn't updated it for a while. Please don't leave this here for too long!
Guest chapter 35 . 3/10/2018
Please update this! So good
UNK1234 chapter 35 . 3/7/2018
I really love this story! I reealllyyy want to see this get to the end of the Deathly Hallows, so don’t forget about this story!
I love your work, by the way!
Random person chapter 33 . 12/1/2017
IT IS SO GOOD. I love the plot of it and I can’t wait till you update next.
David Wilton chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
So there dead but watching
anonymous chapter 33 . 11/25/2017
Took me an hour to find this story after reading it a couple months ago so thank you for still keeping it up!
PhoenixLars chapter 33 . 11/9/2017
This is soooo good! Its painful to wait for the next chapters.
Anonymous chapter 33 . 11/6/2017
This story is amazing! I can't wait for the next update, I really want to see what happens when Harry starts doing the really crazy stuf.
Disneyfanatic-kitty chapter 33 . 11/6/2017
I normally don't read fics about Lily and the Marauders but I'm really glad I came across your story by chance relatively recently. I'm not really good at reviews but as a writer myself, I know how much reviews mean to the writer so I try reviewing even though I feel like I don't have anything helpful to say.

I think you are great at getting into the characters' heads and this makes me care so much more for James and Lily than I have ever had. As great as the earlier parts have been, I have enjoyed the fic more since Sirius' death because of the interactions between the Potters and him. This sounds kinda sick that a part of me is looking forward to Remus' death just so I can see the Marauders reunited. (just realized after typing this that I haven't thought about them meeting with Wormtail again at all, it's so easy to forget that Wormtail's a Marauder)

I feel like I'm rambling but I just want to let you know I really like story so I really appreciate your hard work. I'll keep reading as long as you keep writing. Take your time )
maitrimisra chapter 19 . 11/6/2017
I mean, I've always acknowledged it, but it hit me so hard right now. NONE of the Marauders survived! None! *sobs*
MySnitch92 chapter 33 . 11/6/2017
Love this story! Another fantastic chapter and can't wait for the next part. Thanking for sharing such a great story with us. There aren't many of these out there and the fee there are are either incomplete or very poorly written. Your writing is very realistic, your pace and the amount of detail just right. Until next time!