Reviews for Still
imalkota chapter 15 . 4/1
I'm waiting for an update from your other story Ubidden and this is (also) amazing! Your writing is awesome! You are awesome! 3
Ari chapter 15 . 1/21
I'm reading unbidden right now and have checked out some of your other stories. You are a truly gifted writer. I was so into this story like I've been reading it non-stop today. I was totally teary eyed at some parts and I loved how it progressed. Continue writing, you are awesome at it! I love your stories!
Moon Witch '96 chapter 15 . 1/22
ugh. I'm powering through ALL the Reylo. I haven't even seen the last movie and I was curious-I hope you're happy. Because I'm certainly am.
GraceEliz chapter 14 . 1/21
I cry every single time I read this fic. Mostly in the middle chapters. Painful love always tears into my heart. This is my third re-read.
White.Demon.Feathers chapter 15 . 1/16
I really liked this story. I loved the fluff but more importantly I love Ben's development and how much he respects Rey. It was painful but sweet.
2 critiques: 1. I thought the scene of Ben's turning from Snoke felt rushed. 2. I would have liked a bit more thorough ending as for the war. Ben talks about his loyalty to Rey (which I believe completely as his sole reason for ever joining the resistance) but I would have liked to have seen them in action against the First Order.
Regardless I loved this sad, sweet story.
rainne.2000.16 chapter 15 . 1/4
I really enjoyed this Reylo story. It was well written and I loved how you portrayed the characters.
dinotopian chapter 15 . 12/31/2017
Thank you!
GraceEliz chapter 15 . 12/24/2017
That was a very beautiful story. Truly, it was. You're a fantastic author.
InfinityWriteLove chapter 15 . 12/22/2017
I couldn't stop reading ! Amazing fic congratulations !
im chapter 15 . 12/18/2017
This was so heartfelt and beautiful! You really bring out the best in the reylo relationship! Thank you for the lovely story.
im chapter 13 . 12/18/2017
I’m still pretty sure that even in canon Finm had a strong crush on Rey, I’m glad you included this here, as well as depicted a jealousy episode of Ben. Mwuaha, I love seeing heroes like that.
Your writing is Ah-mazing as usual! ️
LadyStVire chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Ye gods, I need to retire to my fainting couch, that was intense! Beautifully written! Masterfully characterized! Wonderfully done! And can we talk about the angst! My god, the ANGST! Absolutely delicious!

I just read the whole thing in one go, now I need to go lie down, and once I have recovered, I may just need to re-read it all over again. The Feels! Thank you for sharing your lovely talent!
It-is-I-a-Simple-Bagel chapter 15 . 5/22/2017
This was such a cutie! I like that it was 'bite size'. I was able to read it in two sittings. I loved everything about this one. I liked how you switched up the Ben/Kylo backstory for this one. I am not familiar with the (myth?) this is based on, but I'm going to look it up now. The names rung a bell.

I liked that Kylo struggled with his loyalty to Snoke in this one too. While I enjoy seeing him unhinged by his adoration for Rey, I also know that the real Kylo Ren is very devoted to Snoke... going as far as killing Han Solo, as we are all painfully aware.

I think that that kind of loyalty/deception does take some time to break away from. I like that that was part of his struggle in this one. I also like how Rey came to forgive him and was the one to pull him towards her (and the light), rather than push him away. (She's frustratingly good at pushing away in your other gems!)

This was a home run for me! 10/10
Kaych chapter 15 . 4/1/2017
Just finished this. What a beau story!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/5/2017
IT's the best reylo fanfiction I have red. And Kylo's story is quite credible. I have to read your other stories now! congratulations and thank you!