Reviews for Batman: The Dark Knight
MysteriousFlame chapter 29 . 10h
I'm patiently waiting for another chapter. Best Batman fanfic you've ever made and I'm addicted already. Hope for the update.
HoneyLemonCake17 chapter 29 . 4/21
Yay! A new update! I'm so glad that Elisa and Bruce finally confessed their feelings for each other and know the whole truth. I love this fanfic, it's amazing how you mixed the movie with other plots to make it seem more convincing! Nice work on this chapter, I hope to see more moments with Bruce and Elisa, they're so cute.
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 29 . 4/17
:))
WittyCreek15 chapter 29 . 4/16
SOOOOOO excited to see that you updated! This chapter was great and was so satisfying for Elisa to realize that Bruce and the Bat were one in the same. So happy it finally happened!

Looking forward to where this sinister plot to overtake Gotham will take the two of them! Hope for an update soon.
Wolfy-Queen chapter 29 . 4/16
YAAAAAAAAY YOU'RE BACK!

I LOVE THE UPDATE!
Wowjeena chapter 11 . 4/2
Your story is really really good! I love your writing style and the plotline. I absolutely adore the moments between Elisa and Bruce (a teeny-tiny bit more than the moments between her and Batman even though they’re the same person?) Elisa and Bruce are so cute together! When they almost kissed at his penthouse I was clenching my shirt! Ahhh I just am so in love with this story! Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story!
When are you going to update
Venny5123 chapter 28 . 1/1
I love this story! Please don't give up on it and update soon. I have to know how she finds out that Batman and Bruce are the same man.
clockgirl191 chapter 28 . 12/28/2017
You abandoned this story and I wanted to know what happens next you're killing me update!
SpringRobin15 chapter 28 . 12/23/2017
Amazing story! Great plot and action scenes, and love the romance, enjoyable but not too graphic. It makes an amazing first draft, but here are a few suggestions: Give us little more character development early on: let us get to know the characters before tying them directly into the action (the chance meetings of Bruce with both Eliza and Sabrina on the same day is a little too convenient). A little more beta-reading: there are a few places where it looks like auto-correct did you in, switching out a similar-looking vocabulary word that doesn’t make sense in the context. I know how that kind of thing slips past your eyes once you've been writing for a while, so I’m going to say this would be an excellent project for one of the beta readers. I could even do it if you want, as I really enjoyed this and will be reading it over again while anxiously awaiting your next chapter. I realize you haven’t updated this in a while, but please wield your pen again and give us some more great writing this Christmas break. Thanks in advance!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
WittyCreek15 chapter 14 . 5/14/2017
Jim Gordon's love for the Tumbler gives me life. Loving your story so far! And your characters!
WittyCreek15 chapter 3 . 5/13/2017
HAHA John interacting with all of your characters is cracking me ?" John asked forward to how these characters' relationships develop!
Guest chapter 28 . 4/13/2017
Update soon.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/12/2017
CJ/OddBall: Ooooh so close Brucie...soooo close. XD Please Continue Pretty Please! :D