Reviews for Fascination
sosueme chapter 32 . 5/28
My favorite parts were the humor, the silliness, Charlie!, the gypsy band and all of bella's crazy exaggerations! Time to find that movie. Thanks for sharing ;)
sosueme chapter 21 . 5/28
He actually checked his knees for dimples! This is delightful ;))
HiraFrance chapter 32 . 4/23
Hi there, just to tell you guys it was a wonderful ride. I didn't see the movie but your story gave me the desire to. Thanks for sharing ;)
Kia chapter 31 . 4/7
Too good..:)
Justchillingandliving chapter 32 . 2/16
Such an amazing story!
Kibachow chapter 32 . 1/22
This was good. Why "m" rating though? I really loved this Bella. Drabbles only work when updated frequently. I usually stop reading drabbles when the author takes forever to update cause frankly, I forget what the story is about and don't want to waste my time rereading it.
LanaDelPan chapter 32 . 11/19/2016
Beautiful.
twimima7 chapter 32 . 11/4/2016
Didn't see the movie and am looking forward to it however, I really enjoyed this lovely story that it gave me a good feeling of endearing love. Bella is so sweet it was love at first sight for her and Edward had a rude awakening of almost getting to heaven before he knew it. Thanks for the HEA you had me worried and crying with her at the train station.
shannon30033 chapter 32 . 10/27/2016
Thanks! Fun story!
blb1000 chapter 32 . 10/7/2016
I have not seen the movie. It seemed this ending and his resolution came about very quickly. Too quickly? And she didn't even utter a word after all her insane claims earlier.
blb1000 chapter 31 . 10/7/2016
Sure, sure.
blb1000 chapter 30 . 10/7/2016
Oh boy. They're drawing it out...
blb1000 chapter 29 . 10/7/2016
Not exactly the what not to break her heart!
blb1000 chapter 28 . 10/7/2016
So he knows he's a selfish so & so.
blb1000 chapter 27 . 10/7/2016
Yes to EPOV! He's gotta be quite confused by now. I'm guessing Bella doesn't know of Charlies visit either.
1,470 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »