Reviews for Beggar's Can't Be Choosers
MisakiTheHanyou67 chapter 21 . 2/11/2013
Though this story was written a long time ago, and you probably wouldn't think somebody would be reading this years after, I'd like to say that I love this story very, very much! It was very sweet and the epilogue was funny! It was so cute with all the dogs and the couples! Very amazing stories! Great job!
face-catcher chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
u choose the BEST dog breed EVER i used to have a minature American Eskimo they are the best! great story too (:
xSilentSakurax chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
This story is so cute! XD I would love to see the pictures of Kenyon. -
verohey5 chapter 6 . 5/16/2010
ahh, inuyasha seems so cute! I like the way you put as like if he didn't know how to speak correctly! love this story!
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 21 . 1/3/2010
you know I don't think I eve got to finish this one. Lol. It sounded like you finished because you felt obligated to do so though.

Wow this is what happens when I stumble upon my faves lol
OceanGoddess101 chapter 12 . 4/29/2009
did u switch sota's young mind with miroku's perverted mind? O.o
Inufox chapter 9 . 7/8/2008
i wanna see the pic of kenyon plz!
Kipcha chapter 21 . 12/6/2007
Hehe, really good story. Question, do peeps really explode in the microwave? Man, I love those things! I get so addicted around easter. :)
Kipcha chapter 18 . 12/6/2007
Oh, I would love to read Kenyon's story! We just had a big thing in Didsbury, Alberta with animal cruelty. Some boys took a family dog, beat it up, put a plastic bag over its head and dragged it along the road in their truck, and it surivived through the whol thing, but had to be put to sleep because of how mangled it was. Oh, it was so sad! We actually held debates about it in school since Calgary in so close to Didsbury.

And your little paagraph about the poor kitties on the bottom is so sad! I admit, I'm much more of a dog person, but who could do things like that! Grr, that really grinds my beans!

Anyways, good story, hope you make a more detailed version of Kenyon's story!

Kipcha
Kipcha chapter 14 . 12/6/2007
Inu should just say he was 18, that way he's a legal adult! Or does it work like there in japan? Anyways, I will continue on!
Kipcha chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
Hehe, I have an American Eskimo too! And Luckily, he didn't get the attitude issue most get.
youkai chick supreme chapter 7 . 9/2/2006
too many couples... head is pounding... my brain hurts...
youkai chick supreme chapter 6 . 9/2/2006
aww way cute man
youkai chick supreme chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
ew, ew, ew! dumpster diving is so gross! poor homeless people. and you can't feed dogs chicken soup! they get sick! silly humans. i can't wait until kagome and inuyasha meet! and i liked kikyou. she seems so normal. yay. and i love little kaede. cute.
youkai chick supreme chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
grr! i can't wait 'til they meet! it's driving me crazy!