Reviews for The brothers of black thunder and Crimson flames
AccDecommissioned chapter 5 . 7/14/2016
Re reading was a much pleasant experience. The formatting was great but i feel that you are rushing with the story. There is little attention to detail and dialogs seem un natural. Doesn't suit the tone.
On the plus, it is a very good idea and how you have implemented it.
Hope to see more
-Arsh360
AccDecommissioned chapter 4 . 7/5/2016
I like the story, having read through with much difficulties, there are large walls of text that are difficult to read. I recommend you to get a beta or spend some more time for formatting.
The story is nice but suffers from large amount of clich├ęs.
I hope for better chapters as this story has potential.
~Arsh360
apexdarkflame chapter 4 . 7/4/2016
aye I think you should have natsu on the same power level as his elder bro I mean it's kinda pissing me off to see my mans be thrown out something like trash I mean as brothers shouldn't you feel like you should be to take anyone and or anything on. idk maybe just have ignis tell natsu that he needs to enter a time converter so his body can take in and comprehend what's still going on inside his body and mind as in ignis would tell him his training was lost in the transfer through realms or some hit idk mans but plz take this into consideration cause it's really annoying in my opinion, good luck thou :)