Reviews for Hippogriffs and Tourniquets
yeohmeishi chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
Super cute! I can just imagine this spiralling into a romance haha!
skyeryder01 chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
Very sweet and cute!
Landre chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Very cute. And draco even stayed in character!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
Haha, simple but nice.
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
Aw that has so much potential, like Lucius and Narcissa's reaction to Hermione saving Draco.
lakelady8425 chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Sweet Dramione vignette.
Maloreiy chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Cute. There are so many times where I think, "What if Hermione...or what if Draco...RIGHT HERE?"

This was a great little idea, and Draco's reactions were perfect. A cloak with burgundy lining and trimmed with emerald and silver seems a bit extra Christmassy, but if Draco gave it to me, I'd wear it, too.

I really wish she'd have actually done something, like your story has her doing. Her compassion was bleeding all the way through, and it's on these small gestures their fates can change. But these fanfiction moments will just have to suffice. Thanks for this!
noellesullivan chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Aw
witherwings920 chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Catching poverty lol And I can totally see how Draco could be so blunt 'your old one is ugly'.
AmethystRoseMalfoy chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Very sweet.
mizmarcia chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
And do it begins...
I enjoyed this!
vhittle22 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
This was a nice little fic with lots of information packed in. It flowed well though with all the information.

Hermione telling Draco she never felt as filthy after he said she never looked so Pure was great.

Hermione was like Florence Nightingale in this fic. Just jumped in to heal regardless of who it is that has the injury.
vaniarosier chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
This was hilarious! I loved the "Catch what?" "Poverty." but aside from the humor I can actually see canon Hermione jumping to the task and attempting to aid a young Draco! Good story :)
articcat621 chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
First off, I loved that Hermione jumped right into actiom to save Draco. It didn't matter that it was Draco, she just got to work to save his life. That's just so her.

This scene:
"What? Take it off, I might catch something!"

"Catch what?"

"Poverty."

OH MY GOD. I burst out laughing and couldn't stop. That line was just pure Draco. Gold.

So, to relate this to something non-Harry Potter, the type of selflessness and jumping into action Hermione does here reminds me of Mr. And Mrs. Rockbell from the Fullmetal Alchemist series. They were both doctors who were taken to war, and they healed all that were injured, even if they were on the other side of the war. They didn't even need to think twice of the consequences. Hermione in this fic didnt either, and I think that's admirable. I mean she hated Malfoy, and she didnt even hesitate to save his life (not that I think she'd let him die lol).

Very touching fic, thanks for sharing :)
ahummingbird chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Wow I really loved this! I like how you portrayed Draco to be obnoxious but nicer down deep.. to me his personality here seems so believable! Great story! I could totally picture this expanding into more as well!