Reviews for Hippogriffs and Tourniquets
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 9/11
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE! NICE!
MarieGT18 chapter 1 . 7/2
You should expand this.
yeohmeishi chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
Super cute! I can just imagine this spiralling into a romance haha!
skyeryder01 chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
Very sweet and cute!
Landre chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Very cute. And draco even stayed in character!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
Haha, simple but nice.
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
Aw that has so much potential, like Lucius and Narcissa's reaction to Hermione saving Draco.
lakelady8425 chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Sweet Dramione vignette.
Maloreiy chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Cute. There are so many times where I think, "What if Hermione...or what if Draco...RIGHT HERE?"

This was a great little idea, and Draco's reactions were perfect. A cloak with burgundy lining and trimmed with emerald and silver seems a bit extra Christmassy, but if Draco gave it to me, I'd wear it, too.

I really wish she'd have actually done something, like your story has her doing. Her compassion was bleeding all the way through, and it's on these small gestures their fates can change. But these fanfiction moments will just have to suffice. Thanks for this!
noellesullivan chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Aw
witherwings920 chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Catching poverty lol And I can totally see how Draco could be so blunt 'your old one is ugly'.
AmethystRoseMalfoy chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Very sweet.
mizmarcia chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
And do it begins...
I enjoyed this!
vhittle22 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
This was a nice little fic with lots of information packed in. It flowed well though with all the information.

Hermione telling Draco she never felt as filthy after he said she never looked so Pure was great.

Hermione was like Florence Nightingale in this fic. Just jumped in to heal regardless of who it is that has the injury.
vaniarosier chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
This was hilarious! I loved the "Catch what?" "Poverty." but aside from the humor I can actually see canon Hermione jumping to the task and attempting to aid a young Draco! Good story :)