Reviews for Date Night
MyUnicornCas chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
Was so great until BELA bitch was brought in. Screams T.R.O.U.B.L.E, torment and misunderstandings, for the future Cas and Dean. God if there was ever one character I could wipe from existing, it would be her. LMAO... I'm a tad too invested to this story. :)
Castiel Whore chapter 4 . 7/12/2016
️️️️3 3 3 3
Jay Li Matsuda chapter 4 . 7/11/2016
Please tell me you'll write a one-shot where Kate runs into them?! That would be the funniest thing ever. Awkward!Kate running into them would be so funny. Especially since we know Cas would be awkward and embarrassed about the whole thing and Dean would just be proud that that they were able to make a big impression for her to remember them. Loved the story ! And I can't wait to read more from this AU
Jay Li Matsuda chapter 2 . 7/8/2016
Omg can't wait for more! I'm loving this story line and I hope there's more to come involving this universe!
Until next time !
abovely girl chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
Poor Cas has no idea what he's in for... love your story so far!
mistermoocow chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
you can't leave us hanging like this! update soon please!
Baje Barra chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Ohhh daamn boy. The Dean-in-glasses bit dropped my jaw. Very excited for this and also I'm super jealous of the new-relationship bliss. Nothing like it. Awww can't wait for the date!
mistermoocow chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
im so excited that they are back!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Dean is so evil! In a totally hot blue ball kind of way! Love it! And I can't wait for more! This series has been amazing!