Reviews for Itsumo means Forever
Progos chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
You write wedding scenes well, but your phrase "you may kiss the brides" really bugs me (it kind of implies a third person being considered "husband"). Why not "The brides may kiss", or just "You may kiss"?
BrokenMimir chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
Pretty well written, and an interesting story.

I have to say though, what a complete and total lack of karma (which may be true about the world, but still horrible). I mean, Willow rips Buffy from heaven, causing the whole mess with the first, and to Fix it, Buffy, Spike and Anya have to trap themselves in the hellmouth as a seal, forever. Willow gets Tara back, while Buffy get eternal damnation instead of ever getting back to heaven. Ouch. Just... total lack of karma.
Rune Tobor chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
I have noticed that several times where you want the word "never" you actually have the word "ever". Its not a big thing, please finish the fic first then clean it up.
Vld chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
who SHOULD have been paired up with Rei instead of that moron Shinji. Glad you corrected that mistake, by the way ;)
Kaytrop chapter 7 . 1/20/2007
I have to say I really like this story. Especially the little Willow Files. Can you possibly some write more in the future?
Harry2 chapter 13 . 1/11/2007
A very nice ending Shane. And I will be looking forward to the sequel, The Willow Files!
spritznar chapter 12 . 10/17/2006
"The only thing I wasn't quite sure of was the exact status of Willow's relationship with her parents. They almost disappear from the series once the college storylines started up, and I don't know how they would respond to her being an out lesbian. If it was addressed in an episode, let me know and I'll do a bit of a rewrite."

Kennedy - "do your parents know?"

Willow - "yeah. my mom was all proud, like i was making some political statement. then the statement mojo wore off and i was just gay"

Buffy Season 7, ep 13 "the Killer in Me"

dear god, i have no life and i can't believe i just went and rewatched that part to get the exact quote -_-;

anyway, i'm not saying you have to change the story i just figured i'd let you know.

on a side note, is the scene in part 4 where willow seals amy's power and leaves her signature inspired by "oathbreakers"?

(and i totally didn't catch the Diana Tregarde reference till i read someone else's comment)

ok, i'm done being a super-geek (well, not done, just taking a break before this comment becomes as long as the fanfic itself)

ok, i lied about being done. for the record, i rather like willow and kennedy as a couple (i loved willow and tara as a couple too which creates some minor internal conflicts when i see stories where tara comes back)... but anyway; great fanfic (as always)

now i really am done (seriously o.o;)
Kudilu chapter 12 . 5/15/2006
Just so you know - you may have missed it (easy to miss), but Willow did say something about how her parents (well, her mom) reacted to the whole 'gay' thing in "The Killer In Me" in season 7. that's the episode where willow and kennedy first get together and willow 'turns into' warren due to amy's little hex.

she says it in the bronze, when they're having drinks before the kiss of doom.
Howard Russell chapter 12 . 1/10/2006
I think it's a sweet, happy ending. Thank you.

And I'm so glad you're still writing "Slayer and Shadow." I adore that story.

Author Note comments:

I don't know if they're supposed to look like Faith is flirting with Buffy, but boy does it seem that way!

Oh yeah! Actually, from what I understand, Sarah and Eliza had such on-screen chemistry that they played up the interactions between them. Nothing overt but the sub-text was deliberately set to Xena levels.

Willow's mother's reaction was mentioned in "The Killer In Me."

From the transcript:

Do your parents know?

WILLOW

Yeah. My mom was-was all proud like I was making some political statement. Then the statement mojo wore off and I was just gay. She hardly ever even met Tara.

Classic.

WILLOW

I didn't mind. Tara and I are kind of private.

I'm sorry. It must've-

Were, I mean. Private.

Willow making the present tense error there and getting sad was one of the very few grief touches in season seven. And it happened on a date! Yeah, the death of Tara was horribly glossed over. There are few Kennedy fans because of it.
virgomonkeygirl chapter 11 . 1/5/2006
*~*
Gina1982 chapter 11 . 8/15/2005
bravo! this was a great story with a very nice ending. I'm glad to see someone give Anya, one of my favorite characters, a better ending. I loved how you brought Tara back and turned Faith into, not just a good slayer but a respected leader. I was hopping to see Buffy come back for her but that's okay it was still a great ending
at-nightfall chapter 8 . 7/27/2005
I like the reference to "Diana Tregarde".
Dark Gotham chapter 10 . 3/14/2005
This is really cool! I like how this story went.
qwertytypo chapter 9 . 6/10/2004
i really really REALY enjoyed this story tho at first the time jumps between the chapters kinda threw me but all in all i enjoyed it. I really like that you added author notes something that a lot of writer don't do but i like it cause it helps me understand the story better plus any extra info is alway a plus in my book and since i am a bibliophile and info junkie nothing makes an ending better for me. i am looking forward to more stories. I have no talent for writing and am thankful to those who do. I also got into BtVs late and found that i love reading fan fiction, so more the merrier, anyway enough rambling...i just wanna say thanks...THANKS
qwertytypo chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
i just got read or die and was just floored to see you add it to your story...i love this and hope to be able to read more from you..thanks
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »