Reviews for Rebirth of the Founders
nintschibintschi chapter 12 . 3/15
Get well soon and I love your story you are really talented thank you nintschi
nintschibintschi chapter 6 . 3/14
Incredible story I love it
sexy Seren chapter 9 . 2/18
update it soon
I cringed hard, cant even force myself to press next. It's awful, and the MC is a fucking edgelord.
Charley chapter 12 . 1/25
I have enjoyed this so far. I love reading completed stories but if authors will keep updating I will keep reading on those unfinished stories. So I guess for me anything. Just please keep writing!
MarkiexD chapter 12 . 1/25
Love this story and sporadic updates suit me fine personally but do what feels best to you! Personal health and wellbeing comes first 3
Pandabear199669 chapter 12 . 1/21
more please i love this and sporadic updates
Nia chapter 1 . 1/16
Hey, I hope you're doing alright! Coming back to read this always makes me smile, thank you for sharing your ideas :) Have a good start into the new year!
Sincerely yours~
Alex chapter 12 . 1/16
I personally would opt for the sporadic updates. But the most important thing here is your health so if you want it’s fine to go either way or neither if that’s best.
joelyn chapter 12 . 1/15
Please update great story
moodyboy66 chapter 12 . 1/5
I love this story i hope you come back to finish this
harashien chapter 8 . 11/8/2023
Could I ask why make Minerva evil? Moody I can see from paranoia and the others as stooges, but Minerva?
frisbeeg70 chapter 3 . 11/7/2023
"We can't Awaken Helga or Godric yet," he hated it but knew it was true. "I need to see how Hermione reacts to my changes and I wouldn't dare with Godric when there are Dementors around the school. He'd declare war on the Ministry as soon as he saw them."

Huh? Why not? If Godric/Neville is the seasoned warrior then he wouldn't have survived and won without being smart about when and how to pick his fight. This came across as you having Harry and Luna decide for Godric as if he were too stupid to know if he was ready and able to fight the Ministry yet. He might be hot-headed but he wouldn't have been a famous and successful warrior if he was so impulsive that he would be that stupid. If he was impulsive but did have the power to fight the Ministry and win then why should they care if the dementors would set him off?
nexusplayer chapter 12 . 10/30/2023
MORE!
TheWhitlockGirl chapter 12 . 10/6/2023
Looking forward to reading more!
1,399 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »