Reviews for Rebirth of the Founders
Draconc89 chapter 4 . 12/7/2021
How would a Unicorn have a tail feather?
e chapter 10 . 11/2/2021
i am hooked... haha
Amanda Chapman chapter 10 . 10/31/2021
nooooo... I caught up! I hope there is more soon! I love your take in this it's amazing!
Dash9299 chapter 11 . 10/17/2021
Please update
WearyCurmudgeon chapter 11 . 10/12/2021
- Evil Slytherin's
Harry should've dropped more names on Sirius. His Uncle Alphard (who left him money in his will, meaning they had a good enough relationship to do so), his Aunt Lucretia (prior to the JKR retconning spree, it was heavily suspected that she was the mother of Molly, Gideon and Fabian, due to Sirius saying that he's related to the current Weasleys twice over) Calidora, Charis, Cedrella and his cousin Andromeda.

Further showcasing that Dorea was not a singular aberration as he claimed.

Thus further driving home that he's talking BS.

- Arcturus
You had Sirius call him great grandfather, that would be incorrect.

Arcturus Black the Third was a contemporary of Charlus Potter and first cousin to Dorea, Calidora, Marius, Pollux (father to Cygnus, Walburga and Alphard), Cassiopeia, Cedrella (mother to Arthur), and Charis (mother of Barty Crouch Sr.) Black.

He was the father of Orion Black and Lucretia Prewett née Black, thus the grandfather of Sirius Orion Black the Third and Regulus Arcturus Black the Second.

- Grey Lady
By the by, you have Sal calling her Leda, isn't it supposed to be Helena?
WearyCurmudgeon chapter 10 . 10/11/2021
- Procreation
*And it all meant that the girls were secretly pulling their hair out trying to find an answer to how such important names could be passed on to the next generation while still getting the men they had waited almost a millennium for.*

Not sure if it's applicable to your AU, but a plural marriage?

Say Harry marries Daphne under Line Continuance, then her first born would be a Greengrass, but a second could be a Slytherin or Peverell.

This would lower the number of kids the ladies would have to have to see that all Houses are represented. (Also helps undo the damage done by the followers of Emryss to eliminate the Houses by creating additional cadet lines.)

I think, three wives ought to be enough to even allow for the Heir and Spare routine, yet prevent the ladies from becoming another Molly Weasley (of Momma Arc from RWBY, who trumps her with one more kid).

As said, not sure if it's viable or not in your AU, but it would give Katie a shot at her Prince Charming as well.

*shrugs*

- Remus
One thing that's always bugged me about him, although some fanfic writers manage to curtail or counter this, is that the only real difference between him and Peter is the master they serve.

Both are cowards, both turn their backs on their friends in lieu of their patron. And both are true believers in the primacy of their Patron, so they'll make whatever excuse they can for whatever Ill their master has done.
Ilena Petrova chapter 11 . 9/26/2021
I hope where ever you are that you 're doing ok. Is there any chance you could try to continue this ? Because it was and still is one of the best stories
airunee chapter 11 . 9/19/2021
Bit of a continuation error here. Harry says Godric married Astrid Longbottom in this chapter but last chapter in the scene when Godric awakened, it was stated that he was married to Philomena Longbottom, sister to Bjorn Longbottom. I just remembered coz my mother's family lives in a place with the same name
airunee chapter 8 . 9/19/2021
No wait why is McGonagall suddenly one of the bad guys? A few chapters ago she was amused at Harry's "you're not that old, Minnie" comment but now she thinks him to be a brat. Why the sudden change? Also I noticed this in your other fics but you really don't give Remus much of a role and sometimes he's blinded by his loyalty to Dumbles that he gets in the way of Harry's plans. Just once I'd like to see him being one of the allies coz it just seems super sad when the Marauders were truly split into two instead of three against one
Knight5946 chapter 11 . 8/11/2021
Are you going to continue this or not? It's been 3 years already!
shadewolfedrt chapter 10 . 8/3/2021
I hope that there will be more to this wonderful story just so we can see what happens to the Headmaster.
Draculora6 chapter 11 . 7/9/2021
Love this story XD hope you can continue doing more ~
Lady Ryuka chapter 11 . 7/7/2021
So I enjoy your story I was in the middle of your ninth chapter when I had to stop reading for a while since at the time I was going on almost a week of reading four really good Harry Potter stories straight. I can't wait to see more of this story.
BlackKnight7605 chapter 11 . 6/27/2021
Pls update
Magemaster chapter 10 . 6/14/2021
I adore this fic. I hope you are able to return to it. I can't wait to see what other chaos you've got planned.
1,256 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »